Really Cool (and FREE) Desktop Toys!

CodeX

2[H]4U
This is a must for anyone that works in front of a computer all day. Its a free collection of 60 desktop toys that all interact with each other with realistic physics. You can make things like chain reactions (think dominoes) or perpetual motion machines. You can build castles and shoot things at them with a catapult, or setup evil knievel style jumps.
Here are some of the pieces:

-Many types of balls (sizes, bouncy vs not bouncy etc)
-Teddy Bear, Rubby Ducky, Plastic Frog thing, Flying Bee
-Multiple Robots and Humans
-Cars and Trucks and Ramps
-Building Blocks in multiple sizes and shapes
-See-Saw type things, both fixed and freely rotating
-3 Sizes of Gears that actually work
-Basketball Hoop
-Balloons (which the robots and humans can hang on to)
-A Big Swinging Hammer for total destruction
-A Catapult that works with everything!!!

Some things I've made:

GET IT HERE!

I just made a pressure valve. One or two more balls shot from the catapult will put enough weight on that see-saw to push the balloons down and open the valve, spilling all the balls :D

pressurevalveoh4.jpg

What kind of malware does one get from this? I assume it's a vehicle for them to get onto computers for some evil purpose.

(oh, it's a demo? They hid that well if it is, but it looks more like a way to alleviate suspicion, considering there doesn't seem to be a way to actually pay)

its not a demo, its free. And after scanning with ad-aware and spybot I got nothing. Don't be so cynical

*edit*

Summer Clearance
For a short time only Souptoys is having a massive Summer Toy Clearance. Grab your free Toybox now while stocks last!

It seems you used to have to pay for it, but for now it is free

> It seems you used to have to pay for it, but for now it is free

That's exactly what I would say if I had developed a new malware and was trying to spread it wide, and I wanted to draw in people who are just a tiny bit critical in their thinking, but easy pushovers :)

Why don't you just wrap your entire computer in bubble wrap and disconnect it from the internet permanently if you are so worried about malware? :rolleyes:

Better yet, just unplug it and never use it again, I garantee you will never get a virus.

Like I said I used AdAware and Spybot and came up with nothing...

Back