Real Life Dark Souls Takes it Too Far

monkeymagick

[H]News
Fans of Dark Souls can appreciate this video. Posted by user P.Diddy (not the real one), cosplayer Solaire invades Saboten Con 2017 and attacks unsuspecting attendees while utilizing some very impressive combat rolls. Saboten Con is an annual four-day anime convention held in Phoenix during September.

See the amazing feats

Solaire invades Saboten Con and proves that rolling is an effective, practical way to evade attacks.

Last edited:
That was good posted it on the Steam Forums for depression from the people still playing the game.

I wouldn't have gotten it, except I bought DS3 a bit ago and ragequit after at the first boss, though it looks impressive. I guess I need to die another 5000 times so I get used to the controls...

never played dark souls, still appreciated this video

I laughed so hard I cried. It's hilarious How many people just stood there.

Great stuff. I especially loved that the girl cosplaying Yoko Littner knew who he was; she started busting up when he did the roll, oh yea, she knew. The reaper interaction was great as well.

haha love it, exactly like in darksoul's invasions, just missing a cliff to push ppl from.

Gifs of this have been making the rounds, I didn't even think about there being a source video, thanks Seth.

Funny for a while, but it was getting to be progressively worse harassment, so I stopped part way.

Never seen so many hotties at a Con.
Honestly, there were many very attractive cosplay gals. I played the original for about 2 hours and thought maybe this isn't for me, but still got a kick out this video!

Back