Real Life Crash Bandicoot Still a Jerk

monkeymagick

[H]News
He's no mustached plumber nor a marsupial with an attitude, but the jerky bandicoot is back. To celebrate the release of the upcoming remake of his trilogy from the PS1, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Crash has decided to get back into shape. Some of you may remember the ad campaign from the 90s. I wonder how well the folks at Nintendo's office would take to him in today's safespace climate. The game is set for release on June 30, 2017 for PS4 if anyone is interested.

Check out the short commercials below or fur-get about it (I make no apologies for my pun).

Buff then. Buffer now. Now in full Fur-K, Crash just got N. Sanely better. Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot, returns on June 30th, 2017! He's enhanced, entranced & ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy game collection. Now you can experience Crash Bandicoot like never-before in Fur-K. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all.

It was a fun game on my PS back in 1996. I remember thinking how amazing the Playstation was. And, for its time, it was. That's the last console I had.

Back