Re2 remake reliable good price?

I've bought a bunch of stuff from cdkeys in the last few years. I've never heard of g2a, though it says RE2 can't be activated in the US.

Ah crap so neither one works in us? Wanted to pick this up @30 but any higher I'd rather wait oh well maybe this summer it'll hit 29. Thanks for the heads up!

G2A is legit but you have to make sure you read the fine print. Some keys wont work in the US and worse they'll sign you up for some crap and charge your paypal a few bucks a month if you don't uncheck the box.

G2A is legit but you have to make sure you read the fine print. Some keys wont work in the US and worse they'll sign you up for some crap and charge your paypal a few bucks a month if you don't uncheck the box.

+1. I've used G2A quite a bit and never had a problem, but you have to read everything carefully.

Is g2a a steam code or? 40 still high for me waiting for 29. Not in a rush but thinking it might hit 29 by this summer as it'll be the 6 month mark

Thanks for the heads up but is CD keys like buying from steam? Also is it a steam code or? Thinking 33 is a good deal if it's legit and no bs?

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up but is CD keys like buying from steam? Also is it a steam code or?
Gotta check what they have. Cdkeys will give you a code to enter into steam if it says ateam and region free or USA.

Well in the language area it shows us or english and seems like under region is showing the us..has anyone purchased for a heads up? 33 is getting to my price range

Yeah ive gotten lots from cd keys. Shows worldwide and steam activation. Will work fine. Sometimes they verify your account before providing the key. It depends. But in the end you get it

What do u mean verify your account? Does anyone know how to get the re2 music in the game?

Verify your email and stuff with cdkeys account. They held my key on a game for a few hours and i had to send a ticket once as per instructions listed and it was no problem. Probably due to game codes being a hot commodity with stolen credit cards i would guess. And i used my paypal fwiw

So CD keys is legit? Has anyone got re2 remake for 33 from there seems like a really good price but noone posted it?
Btw I read u can get the music from the original re2 for 3 bux?

So CD keys is legit? Has anyone got re2 remake for 33 from there seems like a really good price but noone posted it?
Btw I read u can get the music from the original re2 for 3 bux?
No need to post every good price from those keys sites as most people know to check there first for the lowest price. But yes cdkeys is a very good key site with excellent customer service. I have bought at least 25 games from them starting in 2016.

No. Stay far away from G2A. Developers have said they'd rather people pirate their games than buy from G2A. Those low-price keys you see on the site are often bought with stolen credit cards. When the original owner of the card finds out and initiates the charge back, the publisher/developer is on the hook for the lost money while the crook comes out ahead, and G2A doesn't do anything about it. In addition to that, their "Shield" service is an opt-out service that you are charged for (that doesn't add any practical protection, by the way), and they make the process to opt out of it virtually endless.

CDKeys is legit. They purchase keys in bulk directly from the publishers and developers to resell.

Thanks for the heads up guys I will stick to cdkeys. Awesome find to find an alternative to steam with way better prices!

Back