RDR2 $48 @ EGS

DF-1

2[H]4U
I don't really want to pick it up from the epic game store, anyone know if it'll be this price / less from elsewhere next week?

also are the different editions worth it? don't think i'll play online much.

I'd suggest the regular version of the game.

Special edition gives you the day one DLC bonus missions and some items for single player.

Ultimate edition gives you some bonus Red Dead Online stuff.

The game still suffers from serious crashing issues every half hour if you run the settings on anything other than low. There appears to be no anti-cheat system, and PvP combat largely boils down to using exploding ammo and deadeye (in-game auto-aim) exclusively.

After doing the online story missions, the game pushes you pretty hard to buy premium currency, as it's required to unlock the roles, which is a significant portion of Red Dead Online's progression/content.

It is still a relatively fun game, but has large flaws in it.

I'd suggest the regular version of the game.

Special edition gives you the day one DLC bonus missions and some items for single player.

Ultimate edition gives you some bonus Red Dead Online stuff.

The game still suffers from serious crashing issues every half hour if you run the settings on anything other than low. There appears to be no anti-cheat system, and PvP combat largely boils down to using exploding ammo and deadeye (in-game auto-aim) exclusively.

After doing the online story missions, the game pushes you pretty hard to buy premium currency, as it's required to unlock the roles, which is a significant portion of Red Dead Online's progression/content.

It is still a relatively fun game, but has large flaws in it.

I was wary of this when I bought it. I just got through chapter 1 without a single hiccup though.

Back