RDP connections for Server Foundation or Essentials?

WoodiE

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a solution for a small business here in town, they are getting to the point where they need to have a small server to centrally locate files, printers, and so on. There are only 3 computers in the office so I'm thinking about going with either Server 2012 Foundation or Essentials.

However they need to be able to use the Remote Desktop client on their Windows 7 workstations to connect to the server from time to time. Does either of these versions of Server allow remote desktop connections and if so how many at one time?

Thanks!

@dbwillis, thanks for the link!

I did end up downloading the Essentials .ISO and spinning up a quick test VM. I was able to connect one RDP connection without being kicked off the console, the second RDP connection knocked out console.

They are going to be using this mostly as a file server so I think Essentials is going to be a nice fit for them.

I have a customer that I toyed with either Essentials or Foundation with (was a new buildup)

Ended up going with Foundation...seemed to me that Essentials had a bunch of pop up notifications about stuff that they wouldnt want to bother with.
Foundation seemed smoother (but is limited to 25 users and single cpu, 8gb)

Back