RC Car - fast and new, Electric, Race Tuned

Its a brushless electric, goes 50+mph in around 3 seconds, made for racing, selling really cheap, less than 10 hours of use. Will take the highest offer.

link

Everything is brand new and is professionaly tuned/built, motor was ~$200 (brushless high RPM), radio was ~$90 the battery packs were around $150 (GP3300 High Voltage Racing Batteries), extra parts are easily $200 (upgraded carbon / aluminum parts), battery charger was $60, car kit itself was ~$100, new high traction tires/wheels were $50, plus much more (way to many things to list)...

My friend wanted the fastest but most reliable electric RC out there suited for racing so I assembled this with a local track racer just to turn around and sell it b/c he didnt want it by the time I was done (he needs the money). I bought the parts from tower hobbies and sale prices and still ended up spending close to $1000. The only drawback about this car is its speed, way to fast... The price has been reduced to $400.. the car must sell asap, I would buy this from him, but I already have an RC car so im selling it for him instead.
lg-144895-0-6599.jpg

more pictures:

PB280097.jpg

PB280109.jpg

PB280112.jpg

PB280118.jpg

The black battery to the right is just an extra old battery that he doesnt need anymore so hes just giving it away for free.

PB280119.jpg

PB280128.jpg

Brand New Tires, one test run on them.

PB280129.jpg

Sticky tape residue on the servo to the left, it's not dirty.

PB280157.jpg

Its mostly upgraded to Factory Team, all the expensive/major parts are upgraded.

anyone thinking that this price is high? well, guess again....
i was into rc racing for a few years and had thousands of dollars invested
and i ran tc3's and you cant get a better car!

BUY THIS NOW! :D ONE GREAT DEAL

yea i have a tc3 and to think witha brushless motor in it, has got to be insane
i have a mild modified in mine and it flys

oooh man, so nice, i would definately buy it if i were in the market for this kind of RC
im really thinking of getting a Traxxas or something more offroad that i can run in the snow, bump anyway

would you be interested in trades? also i already have an mx3 so i dont need that just the crystal.

sry no trades... just selling it as a whole

trying to sell it fast, thats why the price is so low

i had one like this, man these gas/nitro or whatever fluid is used, are so fast! it was tough getting used to how fast they just took off!

lucky buyer whoever gets this one!

bestbuysuck$ said:
i had one like this, man these gas/nitro or whatever fluid is used, are so fast! it was tough getting used to how fast they just took off!

lucky buyer whoever gets this one!
...its electric lol i have a nitro rustler and ur thing would kick the pants off it bump for speedy lil cars :)

damn man way to make it sound amazing! hehe
free bumpage for pretty much the perfect car for the hobbiest. pimp this in your street or at the tennis courts or something!

i HIGHLY doubt those packs are 150 tho, prollymore like 120, still tho doesnt change much.

seriously if you're looking for a nice car to use around your neighborhood this is a great setup

we had to buy the connectors for the batteriers ($7 each) and the shipping was a good $10-15 so its about $150 in all

btw it also comes with a pair of yokomo drift rings.. but the car really doenst need them to drift :)

DiseasedCow said:
rs4 is a great car :cool:

RS4 2 :). It's a great car, but man, these things can get loud as hell... I bought mine from a friend who took off the exhaust, making it just the straight little pipe. As soon as I started it up, I nearly shit my pants (the throttle wasn't tuned and needed adjusting, making the RPM alot higher than idle). Then, after we adjusted the throttle, we decided to give it a spin (without the proper screws to bolt the motor down ----> DO NOT EVER DO THIS!!!). Well, we ended up taking a turn going WAY to fast, and the engine kind of tipped to the side.... and the motor went to wide-open throttle (luckly the motor had disconnected from the gearbox...). I then took it apart to clean it after that use, disassembling everything but never got around to putting it back together.

Bump for a crazy electric car that will most likely smoke mine...

bump because I too love RC cars... but have no room for this one.. wow. nice tho....

Back