Razer Phone

radeon962

[H]ard|Gawd
Sounds like a phone Zorachus may want to look into as it sounds like it will have a 4,000 mAH battery.

https://www.androidauthority.com/razer-phone-specs-leak-8-gb-ram-811121/amp/

• 5.72-inch IGZO display with 120 Hz refresh rate and Wide Colour Gamut (WCG)
  • Dolby ATMOS sound, dual front-facing speakers and amplifiers (certified by THX)
  • Dual camera with auto-focus and LED flash (12 MP, F/1.75 wide-angle and 13 MP, F/2.6 zoom camera)
  • Long-life 4,000 mAh lithium-ion battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+
  • 8 GB RAM – enough for the most demanding games and apps
  • 4G Super-Voice

Last edited:
I read that list of specs and figure this is some smartphone wet dream kinda thing, seriously. If they can pull it off great, but the pricing on this thing is going to be utterly fucking ridiculous.

Dolby ATMOS on a smartphone, get the fuck outta here. :D

Price ?
Android UI ? Stock Android like Essential and OnePlus phones, or Lagwiz type Scamdung UI ?

No idea on the particulars.

Announcement is supposed to be tomorrow.

They bought Nextbit and the image looks somewhat like the Robin so I would imagine they would have a similar skinned Android and a cloud first mentality that NextBit tried. It didn't work very well so they may just run stock Android and skip all the extras that the NextBit phone tried to introduce.

I would imagine that it will not be cheap but you never know.

I hope it doesnt snap that easily as Robin, and no more mediocre camera / audio quality...

Thats gonna be a hefty phone. Also Curious about that screen. SD 835 or something newer... Color me interested for sure.

Back