Razer Orbweaver Stealth

sharknice

2[H]4U
Does anyone have any information or reviews for the Razer Orbweaver Stealth?
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-orbweaver-stealth

The only difference from the regular Orbweaver are the type of switches.

The Razer Orbweaver Stealth Edition’s mechanical key technology provides a distinctive silent tactile feedback in the form of a light pronounced tap to your fingertips, for an entirely new feel as you game. Each key has an optimized actuation force of 45g and a reduced actuation distance of 2mm, letting you unleash commands and attacks at a blisteringly fast, and quiet, rate. Watch your actions-per-minute soar to devastating heights, leaving adversaries eating your dust.

Anyone know what kind of keys this thing uses? I'm guessing browns but I'm hoping reds.

Sounds like Cherry MX Brown, makes sense since their other "stealth" labeled boards use MX Brown.

whats the difference between the orbweaver and nostromo?

Neat. Didn't know razor had an offering. I'd like to see a review on it as well.

Neat. Didn't know razor had an offering. I'd like to see a review on it as well.

There are some good reviews on youtube and most of them are very positive.

I decided not to get it though. I don't play non-RTS games enough to justify it. If the synapse software allowed you to set keys to launch applications I would have gotten it.
I'm going to get a Corsair K95 keyboard with macro keys instead. If the Orbweaver could be programmed to launch applications I would have gotten that and a K70 without macro keys.

If it had red switches instead of brown I would have gotten it and used third party software to get it to launch applications, but the browns it has aren't desirable enough for me to do so.

If it had red switches instead of brown I would have gotten it and used third party software to get it to launch applications, but the browns it has aren't desirable enough for me to do so.

You can always swap out the switches with a little soldering experience.

Back