Razer Naga

ranviper

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, I am mostly an MMO gamer, my fort-ay being Word of Warcraft, and I am seriously considering picking up a Razer Naga. Switfy - if you at all play wow you probably know who he is - even suggests getting one. I was just wondering who here has one and if you could give me any experiences youve had with it.

Oh and pics are always nice. =)

im a big WoW'er and the big turn off for me and the naga was the fact that your thumb has to do all the work. I found that the steel series WoW mouse was a much better option for tons of buttons and getting all your fingers involved :)

Thanks man. Ill take that into consideration. But I'm not really phased by the thumb thing, as I don't mind letting it do more work. Lol.

Well, here's a question for you all. If money becomes a non-issue, which I see happening. Should I opt for the epic wired/wireless aka the mamba a naga's, or get the sweet limited edition molton edition and save 50 bucks...?

God i wanna get one but kinda waste to spend 100$ just for MMO lol, anyway im a holy Pally and i can see myself just sit there and spam 1 and 2 using the mouse.

I bought one, tried it out and then returned it. If you use and mod like Bartender you will not like the mouse. Can not use the mouse with customization by Bartender or anything like that because to usevthe mouse you have to use their software and no more super custom key bindings.

I bought one, tried it out and then returned it. If you use and mod like Bartender you will not like the mouse. Can not use the mouse with customization by Bartender or anything like that because to usevthe mouse you have to use their software and no more super custom key bindings.

Well, I use a particular UI that I use bartender with. But doesn't the naga software just have another version of dominos that is full customizable. As long as that is the case I'm good, it from what I have read/watched that is that case...lol

Razer updated the Naga drivers with full macro and button remapping some time ago (in addition to their custom interface addons), which was one of the largest complaints against it. So it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Razer updated the Naga drivers with full macro and button remapping some time ago (in addition to their custom interface addons), which was one of the largest complaints against it. So it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Ah, great! Looks like we're back to the important questions..

Epic wired/wireless or Molten Limited... :D

Well I still have yet to see the worth on wireless function, I cant remember anytime that I needed my mouse to be wireless. With that you should get the Molten, that thing looks sweet! :)

Well I still have yet to see the worth on wireless function, I cant remember anytime that I needed my mouse to be wireless. With that you should get the Molten, that thing looks sweet! :)

Agreed! The only thing I really like about the epic is the multicolor option, which I have with my logitech g510.

I should also note I am trying to decide if I want to go this route or the mamba... I feel like I should go naga, because I have a deathadder already, the mac edition. So, if the naga is to cumbersome for some games I can easily switch back..

Back