Razer Naga $24.99 @ Walmart.com

Tempting, but don't know if I would like this thing at all.

Closest store that has it "in store" is 35minutes away or so for me.

It's a great mouse. For $25 it was worth it. I'd pay $60 for it if I wasn't being cheap. Question is how much is your time worth? It'll probably take you 1 and a half hours to get it. Is it worth it for you to save $35?

It's a great mouse. For $25 it was worth it. I'd pay $60 for it if I wasn't being cheap. Question is how much is your time worth? It'll probably take you 1 and a half hours to get it. Is it worth it for you to save $35?

Guess the rub would be is it any "better" than my Logitech G700s I have now.

Ordered for pickup just now. Crossing fingers!!! Kind of a ghetto store so there is hope the employees just don't give a flip.

worm

Dang, out of stock online and in any store near me. Would have loved to have had one :( especially since I had a gift card that would have covered it fully :eek: .

EDIT: Even adding for in-store pickup to cart for a store 50+ miles away (not that I'd drive all that way) it is changing to $89.99 in cart anyway.... guess I missed the boat on this one :p.

Last edited:
Dang, out of stock online and in any store near me. Would have loved to have had one :( especially since I had a gift card that would have covered it fully :eek: .

EDIT: Even adding for in-store pickup to cart for a store 50+ miles away (not that I'd drive all that way) it is changing to $89.99 in cart anyway.... guess I missed the boat on this one :p.

You checking on a phone? I had that issue until I got on the desktop....going to pick mine up soon

You checking on a phone? I had that issue until I got on the desktop....going to pick mine up soon

Nah, I'm on a desktop :).

Although I did just see someone comment about the G700s, looks interesting too...

Yup deal is dead. Showing $89.99 on the website now on desktop and mobile.

I have a G9x. I don't know which is going to be the better mouse but $25 bucks is a cheap ticket to compare them

I saw this deal 4 hours ago and checked the website on my work desktop computer, and it didn't even have a price listed. I checked it again a few times since then and it always said "Limited availability" without showing a price.

Fuck. I have a G700 and G700s. I absolutely hate the damn things. Using a Mouse i found in the trash over those pieces of shit. This would of been an awesome mouse for cheap.

Ordered one last night at a nearby walmart. Got a confirmation for my order but no confirmation yet for pickup being ready. I wonder if the manager is trying to dick me over at that particular walmart.

I got a notice saying that it wasn't available at the store I ordered it from (it showed available at the time of purchase), but that they reserved it at another store 10 minutes down the road and that it is ready for pick-up. Guess I'll find out on the way home. Maybe I got in on the very end of this deal. :p

worm

I bit, there were four more at the local Wally World, but I avoided the temptation.

Nice deal and thanks OP!

Ended up with a couple from two stores and made a guy at work jealous since he couldn't any.

Can't get this to work either via walmart website or mobile app. These were ringing up @ 24.99 in store??

Saw on Slickdeals that some people were getting the 2012 version (5600 dpi) and others the 2014 (8200 dpi). Looks like I got two 2014 versions. Did anyone here get 2012s?

mine says 8200dpi, I think it just depends on what they had in store? I was only aloud to purchase what was available in store in my area.

Got my 2014 model tonight. Definitely more "sensitive" to me than my old Microsoft Intellimouse Optical USB mouse.

I ordered one on Thursday night but haven't had time to pick it up yet... I just looked on my email receipt and the item is listed as "I/O Magic Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel I012M01GBK". Did that happen to anyone else? If not, I hope they don't give me any trouble for trying to return an item purchased via PayPal...

When I went to pick mine up it was in the system as "Razer..." but for 24.99. It shows up properly in their back-end, so you shouldn't have any worries about getting the wrong thing.

I ordered one on Thursday night but haven't had time to pick it up yet... I just looked on my email receipt and the item is listed as "I/O Magic Optical Mouse with Scroll Wheel I012M01GBK". Did that happen to anyone else? If not, I hope they don't give me any trouble for trying to return an item purchased via PayPal...
That's what mine was listed as but it is a Naga.

Yup. Mine had the lady at the pick up counter scratching her head for a while. She couldn't find this I/O mouse that was listed on my pickup slip. Someone else eventually came over and found my name on the shelves on a box that says Razer and they both scratched their head over the name mismatch.

Finally one asked if the Naga was what I was expecting, I said yes, and they shrugged their shoulders and moved on with life. lol

worm

Back