Razer Naga $24.99 @ Walmart.com

Agenesis

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.walmart.com/ip/32478982

Naming/listing mistake and the usual price is around $60.

One of the guys did a store pickup on reddit. I suppose that's the best route to go if you don't want to bother with returns.
LhQws63.jpg

Ordered 2 for pickup. I had a $47 gift card from trading in a $20 game. :D (Then I rebought the game on PSN for $5)

Well too late for store-pickup (both due to it being past 10PM and the fact that sobriety is no longer in-effect) but hopefully this pans out.

Nice, bought ten of them and will flip them for $10 profit each. Easy $100.

Every time I go to checkout, it shows as 24.99, but the subtotal show 74.99. This might be tapped out.

Nice, bought ten of them and will flip them for $10 profit each. Easy $100.

Put me down for one as I can't seem to buy one for the price listed on their site right now. I'll update if I do get one...

my naga hex left click just stopped working 2 days ago. This is a great replacement for cheap. Thanks OP

Looks like it's a good thing I didn't wait until this morning to order one. Thought about it for a while then decided to order last night and pick it up later this morning when store pickup opens.

Why do I always miss the best deals by a few hours

I have a Naga but it's like 2 years old this would be a great backup. I tried but it's saying it will cost me like $84

I just ordered 30 mins ago, but I have several walmarts to choose from
Never mind I just got cancelled

Last edited:
I have multiple ones to choose from but they all come out to $84

I can order it for in-store too, I am a little worried they will give me the wrong mouse though. Let me know how it goes for you guys.

Was just able to order a couple from the Walmarts near work. It's kind of in the hood, so I expect their inventory to be screwed up, but we'll see what happens.

Edit: Local Wallymart cancelled one of the two that I ordered. Just picked up the other one without a hitch. Even felt better about myself after seeing all the people in the lay away line.

Last edited:
Was able to order one with online shipping 50 miles within San Jose, CA.

All the Walmart's in the bay are sold out except San Leandro and Fremont. Working right now so the shipping will save me from Gas and Traffic. :D

If you guy's are in the bay area, grab them fast, I just checked and it said "limited stock" at Fremont, CA.

Order Summary
Subtotal ( 1 item ) $24.99
Shipping $4.97
Tax $2.19
Order Total $32.15

I ordered three of these last night to pickup at my local store, and they switched me to a different store. OK, that's great, I'll go pick it up anyway. I go to the other store, and the order says they only have one for me to pick up. So I got one of these for $80. GG Walmart. :rolleyes:

Tempting, but don't know if I would like this thing at all.

Closest store that has it "in store" is 35minutes away or so for me.

ok I just ordered one online since the store is right down the street from me. will know soon enough if it will be a Naga or the I/O mouse.
can someone confirm that they got a Naga mouse instead of the substitute?

ok I just ordered one online since the store is right down the street from me. will know soon enough if it will be a Naga or the I/O mouse.
can someone confirm that they got a Naga mouse instead of the substitute?

i just went in to grab my pickup. got the naga. sweeet.

Back