Razer Naga 17-button Mouse $58

Watch it! The new one is being released soon, so I'd recommend waiting and paying the extra $20 or so dollars for the next Gen.

that one is actually 2 gens old, the second gen is already out and has the forward and back buttons in the middle behind the scroll wheel and they are now coming out with a mechanical version.

I need a new mouse since my G400's wire crapped out on me, but I really don't think I need 17 buttons.

The Molten was the first naga I bought and i have bought 3 others since (for other PC's and upgraded to a epic) I have never regretted having so many totally programmable buttons at my disposal ;)

I've always wondered, do these act as SEPARATE keys or do you actually have to bind them to keyboard keys, and make the shortcut that way? Cause I have a keyboard with some Macro keys and it seems like the only way to bind them and have a game (like WOW) recognize it, is bind the Macro key to already existing keys (like U for example), then the Macro just simulates pressing U or whatever combination of stuff you want.

You can bind macros directly to the buttons on the Naga, but most people just bind the Naga buttons to functions on their keyboards I believe. I have 2 Naga's, one for my laptop and one for my desktop, both the gen 1 and gen 2 Nagas. I cant wait for the new one, with the current Naga's, it can be very hard to reach buttons 10-12 if you have large hands.

I set up my Naga for WOW using the number pad, this gives me the number keys 1-5, shift 1-5, ctrl 1-5, all within easy reach of my left hand, then I can do the same with the Naga binding the number pad buttons 1-9, then shift 1-9 and ctrl 1-9. Wow is getting almost frustrating to play now days. There is an absolute stupid amount of keybinds you need for nearly every class. I have no idea how people do it without a Naga.

Wow is getting almost frustrating to play now days. There is an absolute stupid amount of keybinds you need for nearly every class. I have no idea how people do it without a Naga.

They live with being 80% as effective in exchange for the ease of rolling their face on the keyboard.

I have a Naga Epic and I love it so much, I loathe using anything else. I'm put it off but I'm going to have to have the conversation with my boss that, "yea, it's a gaming mouse but it's still the best mouse I've ever used" so I can have my Naga at work too.

My Epic looks to be the same one listed on their site so I guess it's current gen. Which means I just poked my nose in here to brag on my Naga Epic but.. it's worth braggin' on. :)

Back