Razer Kiyo Pro

Macho

Weaksauce
WebCam Razer Kiyo Pro. A camera that has capture on a PC.

This WebCam comes in lighter with less light, and does not need a harsh light to make the picture without shadows and be seen well.

I ran into a problem with several computers I tried to use it on. At first when the device manager detects it and puts in the generic drivers, the Microsoft CAMERA
programs work with it. Then I install the Synapse software that comes up automatically when this device is plugged in to adjust it and log into the RAZER
website.

NOT ENOUGH USB CONTROLLER, was an error message I got to get some idea. Otherwise, the Microsoft CAMERA software has a conflicting use of
the camera. Another program uses the camera error message.

I signed out of the Synapse program and the CAMERA software works good enough.

Are there USB controllers offered for sale that would solve this? It should be what everyone is having a problem with.

Old and new computers with both Windows 10 or 11, and the same problem with some other program already using the camera.

Operator, Operator, I would like to make a person to person VIDEO CALL to Warren Buffett, on my WebCam. Please have him
send a Zoom Link or have him click on my ZOOM Cyber Confrerencing Link.

Have him have at least a State issued I.D. or Passport & have a utility bill in his name to upload. Have photos from his scanner
of his Identification and credentials in .pdf format.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on here (no idea what the 2nd post is even about), but I wasn't a fan of the Razer software either. Same thing happened to me with my Razer keyboard. It worked fine once I installed the software, but fortunately, I didn't have any USB issues like you seem to be having.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on here (no idea what the 2nd post is even about), but I wasn't a fan of the Razer software either. Same thing happened to me with my Razer keyboard. It worked fine once I installed the software, but fortunately, I didn't have any USB issues like you seem to be having.
After a month with using Razer Kiyo Pro, I had to un install the Synapse Software. Two programs would be using the camera was the error code for Microsoft CAMERA software. The adjustments for the camera are running at the same time another program is running.
After un installing Synapse, then plug in the USB for the Razer Kiyo Pro, and then you need to re boot. Close the prompt to install Razer Synapse, and then with only one program using the camera at a time it will work well enough using the adjustments for that one program.
Otherwise, while you are using it, you do not want a malfunction while on the line to an important Video Call.

ALL land that is not in USE, would be considered FALLOW if we cannot contact the Insurance Company, Warren Buffett is holding all the fallow houses, and he still has to finish muscle beach in California to be a USA resident. How big the Germans were with their telephone line, knowing that they were superior with what-ever- Turkey or headless horse rider is at the helm of our ship.

Back