Razer Exactmat & Logitech G5 ?

Lone_Bullet.be

Limp Gawd
i just received this mousemat today....the ' speed '-side works okay, but i've got serious tracking issues with the ' control 'side... pointer simply wont mov e :(
Anyone know is this is curable?

Lone

I would love to be running the setup, but I'm still bitter about the loss of my "melee/forward browser" button. :mad: :mad:

ty guys :) indeed i do love it ^^

I play DoDs and it rox! allmost every weapon has his own DPI setting ( like high for bazooka and low for sniper, midlow for rifle etc. )the problem is...i do feel very little difference with the weighs...so i just randomly have put some in it...still have to try out CSS though :)

I always kind of thought the DPI thing was gimmicky. The MX518 runs @ 1600 DPI and I just adjust real low in game. It's helped over switching 400/800/1600 in UT2K4 Insta...some of the most precision shooting IMO.

Don't get a G5. The rough part of it where your thumb and ring finger grip it is dangerous. I have been using one 14 hours a day for 5 months now. My thumb and ring finger on my right hand are worn down a lot. If they get wet for even a few seconds, they start to turn to rasins. Only those two fingers do it, and only those two fingers touch that area of the mouse. I am getting sand paper to fix it.

Crucible1001 said:
Don't get a G5. The rough part of it where your thumb and ring finger grip it is dangerous. I have been using one 14 hours a day for 5 months now. My thumb and ring finger on my right hand are worn down a lot. If they get wet for even a few seconds, they start to turn to rasins. Only those two fingers do it, and only those two fingers touch that area of the mouse. I am getting sand paper to fix it.

Your fingers get pruned from the textured black surface? HAHAHAHA. I don't like them, because they are quick slick and don't give a good grip, but they don't damage my hands.

Back