Razer deadadder chroma vs Razer deadadder elite

bitibomer

Weaksauce
i was gonna buy Razer deadadder chroma, but i saw Razer deadadder elite($10 more). but im not professional gamer+i want a good mouse

I Just bought a chroma so of course there is a new mouse. I'd google to see if you can find some pro reviews. I'm guessing the regular deathadder is more than enough.

You see the Elite already being sold? It's official availability date is Oct 2/3 (depending on store).

Razer is stating the Elite has an improved sensor and switches but not much real detail about them yet.

The switches are just advertised as custom Omrons but Razer's last "custom" switches for their keyboard hasn't exactly had rave reviews.

The sensor is supposed to be better with higher listed specs but no firm details. Hopefully no negative tuning to chase spec numbers. Won't know how it stacks up to the current leading PMW3366 until reviews. It may even be a 336x variant sensor.

The other functional difference is the Elite has two additional buttons below the scroll wheel.

Does it have anything that you want/need for that $10? If you're not sure, then don't waste your money. The DeathAdder Chroma is a nice mouse, just switched to one myself last weekend.

You see the Elite already being sold? It's official availability date is Oct 2/3 (depending on store).

Razer is stating the Elite has an improved sensor and switches but not much real detail about them yet.

The switches are just advertised as custom Omrons but Razer's last "custom" switches for their keyboard hasn't exactly had rave reviews.

The sensor is supposed to be better with higher listed specs but no firm details. Hopefully no negative tuning to chase spec numbers. Won't know how it stacks up to the current leading PMW3366 until reviews. It may even be a 336x variant sensor.

The other functional difference is the Elite has two additional buttons below the scroll wheel.
Thanks

i was gonna buy Razer deadadder chroma, but i saw Razer deadadder elite($10 more). but im not professional gamer+i want a good mouse

I own the chroma, and can tell you it fits comfortably in my hand. Not sure about the elite. I'd do some research on it to see what the difference are.

The external shell shape is the same, Razer hasn't changed that since the original Deathadder.

Some additional information I've gotten so far from other sites/users -

- Mouse feet layout is different on the bottom of the mouse.
- Sensor is labeled as 3389 but it's likely the same line as the 3360/3366. Like the 3360 there is smoothing at higher DPI's, but it increases gradually as opposed to one jump.
- Switch difference is likely for longer life, no click difference.
- The only settings saved to the mouse without Synapse seems to be for lighting. Without software you can only DPI switch between 800, 1800, 4500, 9000, and 16000 with 500hz polling.

The external shell shape is the same, Razer hasn't changed that since the original Deathadder.

Some additional information I've gotten so far from other sites/users -

- Mouse feet layout is different on the bottom of the mouse.
- Sensor is labeled as 3389 but it's likely the same line as the 3360/3366. Like the 3360 there is smoothing at higher DPI's, but it increases gradually as opposed to one jump.
- Switch difference is likely for longer life, no click difference.
- The only settings saved to the mouse without Synapse seems to be for lighting. Without software you can only DPI switch between 800, 1800, 4500, 9000, and 16000 with 500hz polling.
when will the mouse out?

Back