Razer coming out with a new high-end Star Wars themed keyboard

The multi-touch LCD display and buttons reminds me of Art. Lebedev's Optimus keyboard. It's going to be interesting to see how that part of the keyboard works out. It's a one-trick pony (and a $199 one at that) if it only works with SWTOR. If Razer releases an SDK or software to program it on per-game basis, then it might not be so niche.

I'd be interested in something like this if it were:

1) Sold as a completely seperate product as just the multi-touch display (to complement any keyboard of my choosing).
2) Totally programmable with any game.
3) Black.

I never get why Razer never/rarely shoes actual pictures of their products. It's always CGI. That aside, the Star Wars fan inside me thinks this looks nice, then my brain kicks in and reminds me it's Razer and paying a premium for such devices is unreasonable (in my opinion).

I never get why Razer never/rarely shoes actual pictures of their products. It's always CGI. That aside, the Star Wars fan inside me thinks this looks nice, then my brain kicks in and reminds me it's Razer and paying a premium for such devices is unreasonable (in my opinion).

Pretty sure your brain never kicks in.

Back