Razer Blade 15" w/1660ti $1099.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 in stock, I absolutely love my 2070 max q model and this isnt much slower

Maybe I'm just unlucky but Razer products have had terrible reliability for me. I have a Razer Blade Stealth that is a piece of junk.

It's not just you - Razer is overrated, their products are junk and they don't last for me either. They have QC issues for sure.
My Razer Blade Stealth had lots of hardware issues and nearly every single Razer peripheral I have owned has died fairly quickly too.

It's not just you - Razer is overrated, their products are junk and they don't last for me either. They have QC issues for sure.
My Razer Blade Stealth had lots of hardware issues and nearly every single Razer peripheral I have owned has died fairly quickly too.
Yea I hear a lot of bad things about Razor quality now a days. Linus brought a bunch for his employees for Christmas a few years back and sad that most died within 2 years of use.

Yea I hear a lot of bad things about Razor quality now a days. Linus brought a bunch for his employees for Christmas a few years back and sad that most died within 2 years of use.

He kept buying them for himself too if I recall correctly.

He kept buying them for himself too if I recall correctly.
I think Linus just kept the review units to himself since he liked them. They make a good laptop just ones that don't last.

Reactions: Dan
like this
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back