razer arctosa $30, naga molten $40, death adder 3500 $20 (+$5 ship and all are refurb

As much as I have come to loathe and despise Razer, their miserable product quality, and their piss-poor customer service...a DeathAdder for 20 bucks is hard to turn down.

Just a heads up, I did end up with a defective DeathAdder from last months wootoff but Razer RMA'ed it for me.

!@#$ Deathadder sold out. It's a decent backup mouse. Eyeing the Carcharias now. I got the Siberia v2 a while back but I'm not too happy about it being the ps3/universal model the included usb "amp" is garbage.

The BWU is a pretty crappy deal considering you can get a brand new one off Amazon for like $20 more, and if you don't mind a used one, you can get one for ~15 cheaper..

If you don't mind waiting a bit, they pretty commonly drop down to the $100-105 price range.

I'm seriously considering getting that headset though. If it were wireless, it wouldn't even be a question.

The BWU is a pretty crappy deal considering you can get a brand new one off Amazon for like $20 more, and if you don't mind a used one, you can get one for ~15 cheaper..

If you don't mind waiting a bit, they pretty commonly drop down to the $100-105 price range.

I'm seriously considering getting that headset though. If it were wireless, it wouldn't even be a question.

True story. I got mine from Best Buy at $90 on sale.

As much as I have come to loathe and despise Razer, their miserable product quality, and their piss-poor customer service...a DeathAdder for 20 bucks is hard to turn down.

I've used an orochi, Widow Ultimate, Naga MMO, since they released and I have never had an issue with any of them as far as build quality.

After my lycosa and blackwidow, I've written off Razer products for life. Product quality is horrible.

I love my Mamba (pre 2012) edition. It's a great mouse. The only issue I've had is it occasionally loses connection at startup with the computer. So I just unplug it and plug it back in and I'm good to go.

After my lycosa and blackwidow, I've written off Razer products for life. Product quality is horrible.

I've had my Razer products for over 2 years now and they're as good as the day I purchased them. I've never had a problem with either of the three and would definitely buy another Razer product.

jime

Back