Razer 1337 giveaway

Cschill1290

[H]ard|Gawd
There's a sweepstakes going on right now from razer that includes 1,337 prize packs to be given away at random. The only catch is you have to get 10 people to enter with the link they give you. So I thought I would post it here in case anyone wanted to get in on it. (and get me some of my 10 referrals) The link below is where you can go to enter the contest and read the rules and details and whatnot.

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=bb64dcef565af9f792254db854365a5f

Also, mods, if this isn't the right place for this just let me know/move it where you see fit.

Thanks... its weird it still shows 0 frags, but once I exited that page, I'm not sure how to get back in and see my frags.

Also, the address was being weird, requiring address line 2, of which I have none, so I put a period. probably disqualified me.

Thanks... its weird it still shows 0 frags, but once I exited that page, I'm not sure how to get back in and see my frags.

Also, the address was being weird, requiring address line 2, of which I have none, so I put a period. probably disqualified me.

Yeah someone said they used my link but I don't know how to check it.. lol :confused:

That prolly disqualified me :p

Back