Ratpadz XT $25 w/Free Shipping

If you were holding out on buying one because you expected a bulky thing that sits 1/2 inch off your desktop, don't worry - this is not that pad.

description says .25 inches thick but for some reason all the pictures make it seem at least half an inch thick. maybe it is the beveled edges or something

no tax

its not .50 but looks like it, way slicker then i thought it would be my hand can slide whilst holding the mouse loosely

shipping was fast to cali

Thanks Kyle good pad for gun game FPS

Even though my 10+ year old ratpadz is still working perfect, this thread caused me to order another one for work.

The reason I asked is if you didn't, that means it wasn't made in TX, which means that shipping to TX shouldn't be any faster than elsewhere, I would think. :confused:

I understood fully what you were asking :).

Unfortunately I still haven't received it at my office yet, guess I'll be getting it Monday morning instead. Definitely looking forward to it still!

I've had mine for a 2-3 years now, still to this day its incredibly slick. A small child placed a glass on it and it just kinda slid off (my desk drawer is slightly angled down from years of abuse). Love the thing. Great pad for the price.

Do orders get emailed a tracking? Ordered a few days ago but didn't get another beyond the confirmation email and cc charge from some online jewelry store. ???

You can use the contact page if you did not get your tracking.

Online jewelry? Nope.

Well, I saw it posted as KBACCESSORI, which a quick google led to: http://kbaccessories.com/
Panicked a little before realizing that the radpadz was 19.99 and it was the correct date. My everglide still works, so I'll give it a few days.

Nothing bad in that Kyle, I bet that's more profitable than Ratpadz given how fast jewelry gets turned over and how long the radpadz lasts.

I ordered one a week ago so I'm hoping it will arrive shortly. I was using an F30.r pad which has some spots where the texture has worn off completely and since the XT is so well-received and it [H]elps this forum it seemed like a no-brainer.

Receptionist handed mine over today, and I'm absolutely loving it. Much better than the surface of my desk hands down :D

Just out of curiosity, how did the name "Ratpadz" come to fruition? I guess something with a mouse being on a rat? :confused:

I just wanted to say.. I've had a Ratpad Since Release and it still looks like new after all of these years of brutal use. I give it a good wash every 6 months or so to get the grime off of it.. but its still truckin..

Hell of a mousepad.. Durable as can be.

Just ordered one... I've been here almost 9+ years and with all the information/support I've received in that time, this was the least I could do to support the site - as a bonus, I get a free ratpad :)

it's much firmer than I was expecting but I think I'm going to like it. It certainly seems sturdy and durable.

it's much firmer than I was expecting but I think I'm going to like it. It certainly seems sturdy and durable.
I hate to do this to you, but my tendencies to sometimes act like a teenager can't resist the following comment on what you wrote: "That's what she said!" :D

OK, back to acting like a 30-something. :eek:

I hate to do this to you, but my tendencies to sometimes act like a teenager can't resist the following comment on what you wrote: "That's what she said!" :D

OK, back to acting like a 30-something. :eek:

If I'm going to leave the door wide-open like that I don't suppose I can blame you.

Too classic... If only I could get a replacement top for my desk made out of this stuff!

This pad is the exact same shape as the table top of my ikea jerker desk. If only we could blow it up several times to cover the entire thing :D

Just checking back here...

I got this mouse mat late Dec, 2011 and am VERY satisfied with it. Still mighty slick just like day 1.

I just ordered another one for my office use. Thanks Kyle for keeping the $19.99 promo!

PS. I'll also be sure to "bend the shit out of it" when it arrives. You know, just for safety measures...

Just FYI, I've had this since 7/2010, and it's worn down enough that it's starting to bother me. It's not dirt or anything, I just gave it a good cleaning with dish soap, and it's still significantly less slick towards the left-center where I almost always use my mouse. The top, bottom, and right edges are significantly faster, like on the day I got it. I've noticed this before, but it got to the point today that I couldn't really tolerate it any more.

It's pretty easy to tell by running your fingers over it, and the difference in the surface is even visible if you catch it in the light.

So just be aware that while it's durable, it WILL wear down, in fact you will probably notice a slight difference in the first 6 months and it just gets worse from there.

With that said, very satisfied for a $20 pad and just ordered another one.

Had mine 3 years I thin and just now starting to show some wear. WIll order new one when I buy new mouse soon. Also, my feet fall off since I got it, hopefully next doesn't. always forget to buy super glue.

You know what [H] needs, an [H] style durability test of the XT

come on steve, let's see some .50 BMG through 20 old(and donated) ratpadz! :D

If you have an XT showing wear in just a few months, I would suggest you have some VERY abrasive mouse feet.

Too classic... If only I could get a replacement top for my desk made out of this stuff!

I'd buy that.

Kitchen counter top. Make it in whitish color. Would make for one hell of a coffee table too!
No more "use the damn coasters". IT IS THE COASTER DAMMIT.

What say you Kyle? Custom cut counter tops, or big ass pieces of material we can cut to size at home.

Probably going to sell the business next year....

Yeah I would probably be down to buy at least one more if I knew they were going to be unavailable soon.

I like mine enough that I miss it when gaming at other locations. When I lose I blame it on not having my beloved Ratpadz, which really just makes me sound like a douchebag...

I just placed an order for a second one to take with me wherever I may game :D

Probably a stupid question, but does anyone have any issues with their Ratzpad with SteelSeries mice? I've been using my Ratzpad for a long time with an intelli 3 which is finally wearing down quite badly... so I bought a SteelSeries Ikari. The Ikari seems to loose tracking quite often on it, so i've switched back to my Intelli.

I know the Ikari to be a good mouse, and a friend bought one when I did and hasn't had similar issues using a different pad. I'm just thinking its an oddball incompatibility possibly effected by my own unique movements.

I came across a Kinzu at a deal for $20 that I'm waiting to arrive, hopefully that's better. It's a less wide mouse and I'm thinking that would take the reduce the effects of the variable being my personal turning of the device. Just looking for input.

prices go up? i show 24.95 now

edit: nm duh LOL

these look like the og everglide mousing surfaces from back in the day

Last edited:
kyle you should drive me over a couple pads to Arlington this week. I am flying in Wednesday night till Friday afternoon with my job. :p I need a pad for my work office.

Back