Ratpadz XT $25 w/Free Shipping

I'm still waiting for a [H] logo on a ratpad. A small logo though, not one that takes up the entire surface like a billboard.
Can you do it yourself by using an [H] template and red marker or red nail polish?

Can you do it yourself by using an [H] template and red marker or red nail polish?

You have to anneal the surface of that plastic to get many kinds of paint or glue product to stick to it. Otherwise it just peels off. One of the reasons we don't put those on anymore.

Oh, so that implies that you used to. I guess an [H] sticker would peel right off no matter how strong the adhesive.

Sticker would not work and compromise the surface. Graphics on this plastic is expensive to do right.

originalhratpadz.jpg

Why do you have mousepads and a motherboard on top of your door casing? That's very random

My only issues with the XT is the sticky feet and horizontal bending. Since I can't flex it that way and books haven't worked, I'm just going to park my truck on it for a day.

I like a pad I can park my truck on :D

I think i'm weird in that, I turn my Ratpadz sideways, so the curved part (bottom) lines up beside my keyboard. Works far better in this config for me personally.

I think i'm weird in that, I turn my Ratpadz sideways, so the curved part (bottom) lines up beside my keyboard. Works far better in this config for me personally.

Wow, I never thought to try that. I just got mine a few days ago and have been fiddling with placement as it is fairly thick (i normally dont even use a pad) and your configuration (so far) is by far the best!

Thanks!

i bought a ratpad last month and loved it so much i bought 2 more, one for work one for backup :D

Got mine yesterday used it last night at a BF3 lan. Awesome mousepad. I should get one for work thats a good idea

I've used the same pad for like 4-5 years now, only problem I've had is that I'm down to four feet, but it still grips well! Best way I've found to clean it is just a wet microfiber cloth and scrub it down. Gets all that dead skin off.

I also got one for my mom a few years ago, and she still uses it. My 12 year old brother couldn't figure out what the brand was, and he unfortunately bought an imitation from Amazon when I built his computer. At least I know what to get him for Christmas :D

Wow, I never thought to try that. I just got mine a few days ago and have been fiddling with placement as it is fairly thick (i normally dont even use a pad) and your configuration (so far) is by far the best!

Thanks!

Glad to help. :)

SASE to RatPadz and Linda will send you replacement feet.

Just bought my first Ratpadz! I've been reading the forums for years and I've been wondering if these things can live up to all the awesome that's associated with them.

$20 sold me on it, I know it's probably worth it's weight in gold but I'm just so damn cheap.

Thanks [H]ardOCP

Got mine and it makes the old logitec glide, Mines slightly bent but its unnoticeable when my hand is on it.

How long does it take to get your Ratpadz? I'm guessing a bit longer since it's holiday season right now ^_^

I was kinda expecting an email confirmation on my order but hadn't gotten one yet from Sunday night, I'm probably just impatient >_<

How long does it take to get your Ratpadz? I'm guessing a bit longer since it's holiday season right now ^_^

I was kinda expecting an email confirmation on my order but hadn't gotten one yet from Sunday night, I'm probably just impatient >_<

Ping [email protected] to follow up. Should have shipped Monday USPS Priority Mail.

Got mine and it makes the old logitec glide, Mines slightly bent but its unnoticeable when my hand is on it.

Flatten it out. http://ratpadz.com/maintenance.php

Went ahead and picked one of these up after thinking about it for a year!

(The following is for my HTPC, which has a wireless keyboard and mouse on a coffee table.)

Since the Ratpadz is pretty wide, as is a standard keyboard, I angled the 'padz at 45 deg., parallel to the shape of the coffee table on the lower right part, it that saved me some real estate and allowed me to center the keyboard a bit more. :cool: The 'pad is still serving well, although one can argue I'm under-utilizing it since I don't game with it. :eek:

I got my RatPadz! It wasn't love at first sight admittedly but after a couple of day of gaming and working with it I'm very happy ^_^.

The pad is great at lowering friction but the surface is uneven, causing my rat7 to rock slightly when I click a mouse button. I've tried to bend the thing a bit so I don't get the disturbing rocking of my mouse but so far it hasn't helped.

The pad is great at lowering friction but the surface is uneven, causing my rat7 to rock slightly when I click a mouse button. I've tried to bend the thing a bit so I don't get the disturbing rocking of my mouse but so far it hasn't helped.

They get hammered in shipping. Bend the hell out of it, don't be afraid of damaging it. If that does not work, we will get you a new one. Let me know at [email protected]. Thanks.

My Cyborg Rat 7 doesn't work on the ratpadz surface. How does yours? :confused:

I'm not sure but it tracks like a champ for me. I bought the mouse from amazon a few weeks ago. Maybe you have an old firmware or a laser issue (I've heard some have a faulty laser)?

Are these still $19.99 somewhere? The site says $24.99. Just bought a G700 and am thinking of picking this for my surface.

Picked one of these up, and I swear it was here the next day here in Illinois. The quality of the pad is great, though this is coming from a cloth mousepad. I have had to bend it a few times, but the recent time I bent the shit out of it and has been good for a few days now. Great job Kyle. :)

Are these still $19.99 somewhere? The site says $24.99. Just bought a G700 and am thinking of picking this for my surface.

They are $19.99. Add it to the cart and try to checkout.

I got mine a couple days ago. Absolutely loving it!

same. I did not see anywhere to add the item to the cart on ratpadz.com. All the retailers listed on the site point to the GS, which shows as discontinued. I'm looking for the XT.

Any chance GS will be available again? XT is a little too big for my table.

Just emailed you, and it bounced. To sum up though, we have you a new one on the way, free of charge.

There are so many mice now, that we stopped tested a few years ago, we just can't keep up.

Add to cart and the shipping discount will be given.

Ratpadz seem to be out of stock everywhere. What's up?

RatpadzXT are only sold at www.Ratpadz.com.

same. I did not see anywhere to add the item to the cart on ratpadz.com. All the retailers listed on the site point to the GS, which shows as discontinued. I'm looking for the XT.

Sorry, the site was busted over the weekend.

Any chance GS will be available again? XT is a little too big for my table.

The GS has been discontinued and will never be produced by our company again. The GS and the XT are the same size though.

I've had mine for three years now. I use mine at work, so it's gotten a real workout. It still looks and feels exactly like the day I unboxed it.
A Ratpadz will be the last mouse pad you buy.
That is unless you decide to get another one for a different computer.

Back