Ratpadz XT $25 w/Free Shipping

Hi,

I've had the Ratpad XT for over a year and I love it! However, two of the rubber feet fell off and are missing. Any way I can get some replacements?

Thanks

Not a problem. Send a SASE to:

Ratpadz.com
180 COUNTY ROAD 2435
PITTSBURG TX 75686-8022

We will send you back some extras at no charge. Sorry for the issue. Not sure why those would have come off so quickly.

I placed an order on the 17th (order # 6062346423) I haven't received any status of the order other than the payment was accepted. I sent an email to the gmail associated with accepting the payment as well as used the contact us link on the ratpadz website. I have yet to receive responses from either.

I realize this is probably a small operation but I'm feeling left in the dark here.

If you use the contact page on Ratpadz.com you will get a quick answer.

It's been two days since I used the contact us on the ratpadz website. I have yet to hear anything back (confirmation / shipping / tracking / etc).

It's been two days since I used the contact us on the ratpadz website. I have yet to hear anything back (confirmation / shipping / tracking / etc).
Same here. I've tried contacting them three times and haven't gotten a response back yet. I ordered on the 13th, so I assumed it would have arrived by now. I'll probably end up filing a dispute via PayPal tonight.

O well.

I will make sure this is handled Friday if you care to wait a little longer. Sorry for the inconvenience. I am not able to handle the issue personally at this moment.

Ratpadz delivered on Saturday. Sorry we lost track of your order and it took much longer than usual.

Thank you Kyle for taking the time to fix the issue. I received mine a few days after your post. It was slightly warped but it's since then flattened out and I love it! Minor design suggestion - if it had reliefs for ribs to be molded into the underside it would prevent this from happening.

Worth 20 bucks all day long!

I guess I'll find out what all the fuss is about. I normally use no pad, slick desk, Logitech Performance MX.

TIP OF THE DAY: Use the mousepad for several days until you find the optimal position for it.
Apply 2ply 3D Mounting tape to the bottom of the mouse pad.

PROFIT!

Kyle,

How about offering ones with the [H] logo like is shown here every now and then, I'm not sure about anyone else but I know I'd buy a couple for sure.

I'm still using my old Everglide Giganta and although the thing is ancient I haven't found a worthy replacement, so throw me a bone here and with any luck I'll be using them for a long time to come.

Kyle,

How about offering ones with the [H] logo like is shown here every now and then, I'm not sure about anyone else but I know I'd buy a couple for sure.

I'm still using my old Everglide Giganta and although the thing is ancient I haven't found a worthy replacement, so throw me a bone here and with any luck I'll be using them for a long time to come.

The process to get a logo on to the surface of the pad that will actually stick is tremendously labor intensive and therefore expensive; it requires anealing the surface to be printed with an open flame then has to be painted inside a 24 hour window.

Just ordered my first XT. I clicked through the paypal checkout so fast that I forgot to change my shipping address. I used the contact option on the site and asked that my shipping address be changed (accidentally had it sent to my sister's house). Hopefully this can be accommodated.

Just ordered my first XT. I clicked through the paypal checkout so fast that I forgot to change my shipping address. I used the contact option on the site and asked that my shipping address be changed (accidentally had it sent to my sister's house). Hopefully this can be accommodated.

Email me your order specifics and I will make sure it is taken care of. [email protected]

My son received a laptop for Christmas last year... Last time I saw him using it, I noticed that his mouse pad, a freebie from .com that was included with my Doom 3 purchase nearly a decade ago, was cracked and basically falling apart. Ain't nobody got time for that! I told him that I'd get him a new pad and the Ratpadz was the first thing that came to mind when I thought about a durable, affordable mousing surface.

Order placed today; I can't wait to check it out.

Hey, why does FF give me a "This Connection is Untrusted" error when I click on "Order"?

Also, are there still 2 options: XT or GS?

Hey, why does FF give me a "This Connection is Untrusted" error when I click on "Order"?

Also, are there still 2 options: XT or GS?

Hmmm, not sure on connection we just reupped all our 128bit encryption certs last month. I see what you are seeing though, I will have to get with the cert company next week. Sorry about that. Still showing our data encryption badge though.

No more GS, XT only.

Yeah, encryption is all messed up for me. Paypal link is fine though!

I ordered a replacement for my original, but it never arrived. I sent a message along a few days ago, but havent heard anything about it.
Is there a number that I can call?

I ordered a replacement for my original, but it never arrived. I sent a message along a few days ago, but havent heard anything about it.
Is there a number that I can call?

Send me your order information and I will check on it.

[email protected]

Yes, the Paypal is still secured just fine. The admin that keeps that server is out with a sick family member till later this week.

last time I check Canada is in part of north America.

How come there's no option to order to Canada? And will you honor free shipping too? :D

I ordered a ratpad on Nov. 20 and still have received it. I sent an email to both Linda and the USPS, but havent heard back from either. Is there any other avenue I can take to get an idea of when I would get the mouse pad?

Thanks,
Mike

I ordered mine and got it yesterday. I like the surface, but I'm a bit disappointed with the size. That cutout ruins the usable work area of the pad. :(

I ordered mine and got it yesterday. I like the surface, but I'm a bit disappointed with the size. That cutout ruins the usable work area of the pad. :(

Send it back for a full refund plus your shipping cost.

I ordered a ratpad on Nov. 20 and still have received it. I sent an email to both Linda and the USPS, but havent heard back from either. Is there any other avenue I can take to get an idea of when I would get the mouse pad?

Thanks,
Mike

We have sent two and USPS has lost both of these. I don't know what we can do at this point but to refund your money and eat the loss. Let me know what you want to do.

Any deals going on for XMas for the XT? My GS is about used up (had it for atleast 4 years) and has been great.

Been using mine for about 2 years. The texture is still great, I dont think there is any wear at all. This pad should last for many more years to come. Even if something else comes out that is better, I can give this to someone that doesn't "game" and would be happy.

Only negatives I can think of is the actual pad has always been slightly warped. I have to bend it back in place and it's very hard to get all 4 sides to be equal.

Any deals going on for XMas for the XT? My GS is about used up (had it for atleast 4 years) and has been great.

Same deal all year long. $5 off in the cart, shipped free via USPS. So $20......we even pay your sales tax if you are in Texas. :)

Ahh didnt realize there was add to cart deal. Thanks!

Very quick shipment thanks! It did come bent like you state on your website. I really hope I can get it to stay flat. Ive bent it back multiple times already and it just keeps bending back to its original bent shape.

Never had this issue on my old GS. Nice pad though none-the-less, just hope it stays flat soon. Also not so sure what the hype was (at one time) about the XT vs. GS. Everyone always said the XT was so much better but Im not able to tell too much difference between the two. Biggest difference is the thickness.

Just bend the shit out of it. This time of year they get crushed in the post and very low temps....

Also not so sure what the hype was (at one time) about the XT vs. GS. Everyone always said the XT was so much better but Im not able to tell too much difference between the two. Biggest difference is the thickness.

It's my understanding that the XT retains its surface texture for much, much longer and doesn't go smooth/slick as fast as the GS does.

Ahh ok cool. My GS did lose texture but was still a good pad after all these years. Definitely a quality product IMO.

Back