Ratpadz - shipping is still FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got mine! Not sure if I love the rough texture but my mouse really glides on this thing.

I didn't realize immediately, but my pad (and my coworker's as well) was a bit warped, presumably from shipping. I tried to modify it as suggested (here), and that mostly did the trick.

im going to get a few i still have my old school logo padz with the [H] and the kick ass flames KYLE bring back the flaming [H] RATPADZ

I have a flaming [H] and an XT.
Obviously, several years (about 6-7 years) and I spend many hours a day mousing.
The only problem I have had is a stoopid thing.
I washed them in a dishwasher and they warped up a little.
I laid them across two thick books, heated them with a hair dryer, then immediately put a heavy book on top. Two minutes later, straight up.
My flame job has a couple of slick spots on it where the pebble grain has worn off, but I don't notice it.
Have been using Logitec MX 1000 laser mouse since they were first introduced. I have flat assed wore three out in three years. Bought three of them recently because they are getting hard to find and I like them.

in for 1. thanks kyle. hope that purchase gets you closer to your Ferrari or whatever. hehe.

Just bought one, I have a similar everglide giganta that I bought ages ago, but it seems to feel uneven, maybe it is worn out from years of use.

I read where the surface of the XT is rough, is being rough good or bad for laser mice? Wouldn't it wear the feet out quicker?

I read where the surface of the XT is rough, is being rough good or bad for laser mice? Wouldn't it wear the feet out quicker?

It will wear the pads out faster than a completely smooth pad, but it has a good amount of friction and tracks perfectly.

I bought the XT this summer. The damn things just don't wear out and they work great. I suppose if your mousing furiously 88% of your waking hours for 4 years you might wear one out.....If your heavy-handed.

Hmm I have a wireless optical mouse and a GS, I find that sometimes while using the pad the mouse skips erratically... any ideas on how to fix it?

I received my XT works great, but it is slightly slightly warped. On my desk all the feet don't touch at the same time. If I turn it upside down and look at the space between the desk and the top of the mouse pad I can see it warped. Its pushed down slightly in the middle. Since I don't notice it while gaming I won't bother to replace it.

I did the same test on my old giganta plastic mouse pad, and that is much more warped, I never even noticed it because all the feet lay flat, but the surface is just way warped. Could be just worn on the side I use more, that is actually where its warped. Or most of these mousepads are just made slightly warped or warp while hardening.

I received my XT works great, but it is slightly slightly warped. On my desk all the feet don't touch at the same time. If I turn it upside down and look at the space between the desk and the top of the mouse pad I can see it warped. Its pushed down slightly in the middle. Since I don't notice it while gaming I won't bother to replace it.

I did the same test on my old giganta plastic mouse pad, and that is much more warped, I never even noticed it because all the feet lay flat, but the surface is just way warped. Maybe most of these mousepads are just made slightly warped or warp while hardening.

http://www.ratpadz.com/maintenance.php

What does that mean reforming the surface to an arched position? The surface should be arched???

I'm not sure really, but the gist of it is to just bend the thing until it's in the right shape again.

I bought one, xt. There's no tracking or anything so I don't know when it'll come in =\

Is there a way to get the tracking number? It's been a few days now and I don't know if it's been delivered

I just ordered one GS and one XT. Gave the one I was using on my gaming system to my nephew and figured I'd better order a couple of more in-case any other relatives wanted one. :)

I just my XT in and it is a huge jump from the GS. Of course mine is a few years old and worn fairly well :D

I ordered a XT yesterday, where do these ship from?

Any Ideas how long it will take to get to NE Ohio?

Thanks!

I gave some of these to non gaming family who use computers and they really loved them.

Wow, I got mine yesterday, fast shipping!

It seems great so far but a bit noisy sliding the mouse across the pad pretty fast, would some Teflon tape or scotch tape help that? Its just a Microsoft optical mouse and the original pads aren't worn down.

Bought a XT. Thanks, [H]!

The size should be a perfect fit with my mini keyboard.

Wow, I got mine yesterday, fast shipping!

It seems great so far but a bit noisy sliding the mouse across the pad pretty fast, would some Teflon tape or scotch tape help that? Its just a Microsoft optical mouse and the original pads aren't worn down.

I find that MS mice have noisy feet, a lot of which is compounded by some of the feet having squared off edges instead of rounded. "Grind" the mouse into the XT in a circular motion to break the mouse in and you will likely hear the difference.

Do they have the [H] logo on them or are they logoless? Would love to direct the wife to a [H] for Christmas.

No more logos on the XT. Cost more to put a logo on than it does to make the thing. Well it used to anyway. Now with the cost of plastic, I am not sure, but a logo is still a big part of the price and we sell these for utility anyway.

Got mine on Friday, and I absolutely love it. The mousepad feels very smooth. Smooth to the point that I can't accurately click small text without taking the mouse off cruise control @ 2500DPI.

This will definitely improve my aim.

sweet. I just bought the XT one. are you gonna drop me a feedback for my heatwr Kyle ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back