Ratpadz - shipping is still FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, after some bending.. feels a lot flatter.. not completely 100% flat on the surface.. but the wobbling is hardly noticeable now. other than this little issue, mouse pad is great. i think it may be more of the feet that's causing the wobbling. when flipped around, laying on the surface without feet, it's pretty flat..

think the XT is rugged enough to be placed on a lap or arm of a couch for HTPC gaming?

Been tryign to find a nice lap board but have to wait for Wal-Mart to get all thier back to school stuff in
Definitely. I got mine last week (took a week to get here in Canada but shipping was free so I didn't mind. I got the XT btw) and it's basically hard plastic, about 6mm thick (I just measured it). It's pretty hard to bend unless you're really trying. Unless you lean on one side of it or try to break it, it should be fine and it'll stay flat.

Also, mine came in a small package...basically a cardboard envelope the size of the mouse pad. The packaging was a bit dirty/worn-out but the pad was intact and perfectly straight. All 9 legs are touching my desk and it doesn't move unless I pick it up. All edges on the pad are smoothed out so there are no hard edges on the top part of the pad. It seems to work great for my hand. After hours of gaming and making 3D stuff, the lower part of my palm would bother me when I used a regular cloth pad. Also, my old pad was basically black where my hand rubbed against it. This is plastic so you can just whipe it if it ever gets dirty and you won't have to throw it away and get a new one each time.

Overall, I've had this for a week and I'm very happy with it. Really, it has no downside. It's a good surface for the mouse, it's fine for my hand, it doesn't move around, it's hard so you can use it on something other than a desk, you can clean it, and it costs about the same as a regular crappy cloth pad, while being much better. If I wanna buy a T-Shirt from the States, it's like $25 shipping...more than the cost of the product. For this, I paid 20 bucks, shipping included (to Canada). I have really no complaints about this.

okay, after some bending.. feels a lot flatter.. not completely 100% flat on the surface.. but the wobbling is hardly noticeable now. other than this little issue, mouse pad is great. i think it may be more of the feet that's causing the wobbling. when flipped around, laying on the surface without feet, it's pretty flat..

Mine wasn't perfectly flat when I got it either. I just bent it a bit to get it close then over the course of a week or two it finished flattening out just by me using it.

I picked up the Ratpadz GS from Fry's about 2 years ago and used it for awhile. I'm pretty heavy handed with my mouse, I play high sensitivity and my wrist stays basically in one spot. The GS started to wear on me pretty quickly, but I did like it. After reading all the reviews and comments on here and the Ratpadz website, I'm probably gonna pick up an XT next time I have the chance.

Mine is not level :( Isn't as smooth as my fUnc either. I'm gonna see if I can return it today.

Just got mine in the mail today :)

WOW! Thanks RatPadz!! My accuracy has gone up tremendously since I bought this mouse pad! The mouse just glides across the pad with such eas making it so easy for me to move the cursor dead on in solitaire

no really I'm not kidding... my gaming rig is dead lol so now I have a laptop that had a broken screen hooked up until I can afford to repair my gaming rig lmao

but seriously this pad is cool as hell, just wish I could use it to it's fullest lmao. Oh well all in good time I suppose :(

Got mine from the mail just now. So much easier to move my mouse than my old comcast pad. Might take a bit to adjust to it though. It seems to be a little bit bent, but not enough to make any difference.

Thanks!

My XT is still going 100% strong with no wear down almost 2 hrs a day gaming plus normal computer use after 2 years. Well worth it for the smoothness. I don't work for H. :) Love the pad with my G9 with strips of teflon feet on the bottom that I cut to fit for the G9.

A little push it goes 3 inches on the pad gliding. IMO great for FPS games and overall computing smoothness. That sounds gay but it really is the best pad I've had. Don't get the GS, it wears out quickly.

my pad is starting to wear on one side / only had a less that 4-5 months /

Use the contact page at Ratpadz.com and they will get your issues handled. A receipt for your product will be helpful. We give away a LOT of padz as prizes etc, and we do not warranty those products.

I buy these $5 mouse pads from Walmart that I just absolutely love. I buy about two a year. It seems they stopped selling them so I just ordered an XT. Can't wait to try it out.

I could resist no longer. I've come to find my current pad is way to small. The XT ought to be big enough :D

Got my XT about a week ago. It doesn't sit completely flush, but I figure it will settle itself down. ITs very nice. Not quite as silky smooth as I'd thought, but still great. I don't see it leaving my desk for a long time.

Got my XT in. Way better than the GS. Amazing mouse pad. Only thing i wish is that Kyle made em bigger :)

Faster shipping than newegg!

I ordered the ratpad xt here and a few items from newegg with rush delivery. The newegg items will arrive 1 and 2 days after this one did.

My g5 glides across the surface now compared to my wood desk. The cursor on the screen moves perfectly. There is a noticeable difference comparing tiny movements. Now just to see if this lasts long from 12 hour 365 days a year use.

Faster shipping than newegg!

I ordered the ratpad xt here and a few items from newegg with rush delivery. The newegg items will arrive 1 and 2 days after this one did.

My g5 glides across the surface now compared to my wood desk. The cursor on the screen moves perfectly. There is a noticeable difference comparing tiny movements. Now just to see if this lasts long from 12 hour 365 days a year use.

Well, I think we have a few less orders, or maybe 25,000 less orders than NE. ;)

hey guys...send the extra couple bucks and get the XT, i got the gs..and the middle is already worn out after about 5 months of medium use.

Other than that..awesome pad..the best

Edit, just bought an XT, ill post a comparison just for another opinion on here

Just got my XT today...

This thing is seriously s(l)ick, and it's built like a beast!

Bought my XT about 3 months ago and still strong. It's super durable and super fast. The only downside is it cause some minor scratches on the bottom of my Razer Lachesis Mouse.

I put in an order on Friday for an XT to replace my GS. Any idea how long it'll take for me to get it (I'm in Canada)?

I put in an order on Friday for an XT to replace my GS. Any idea how long it'll take for me to get it (I'm in Canada)?

Usually about 7 to 15 days. US PO gets it to the border in about 3 to 5 days, then it is all up to your guys.

NOOOOO, my GS has started to wear down, starting to be able to see the little squares underneath. maybe it's time for upgrade, but I've only had this thing for 6 months~

I just ordered a XT, the button still says processing, but I got the confirmation email already, can I close the window? Maybe a stupid question sorry :)

nevermind, everything went through! Thanks for the heads up on the deal, can't wait to get the pad

NOOOOO, my GS has started to wear down, starting to be able to see the little squares underneath. maybe it's time for upgrade, but I've only had this thing for 6 months~

I've had mine for about that long and the surface is patchy. It happens with the GS. That's why I put in an order for an XT :).

My GS is starting to wear down too. Not such a good life span on these puppies. Oh well, I guess its a sign to get the XT - its an ingenious business plan. Get 'em hooked, then keep them buying.

Got my XT in today, and it's quite a bit sturdier than my worn-out GS. I have to get used to using a smooth pad again :D.

I'll admit I was skeptical about the ratzpad but I assure everyone here, I am 100% satisfied, and now I wouldn't give any other mouse pad a look, since I feel the ratzpad meets my requirements perfectly. thanks again for the sweet deal, and great product!

My GS started to deteriorate within maybe 2, 3 months of use. I was initially really excited about it but this is frankly disappointing. Not worth it in my opinion.

My GS started to deteriorate within maybe 2, 3 months of use. I was initially really excited about it but this is frankly disappointing. Not worth it in my opinion.

You should have spent more for the XT, that's what I'm using, and I wouldn't change it for anything else

I bought both a long time ago. The XT had a real nice surface, however the rubber feet on the bottom started slipping all over the place. Then the GS that I ordered has a surface that has started wearing down. I'm still happy with it and I am pretty happy with ratpadz game pads overall, and I definitely like supporting [H]. I think the XT front and the GS back would be the best.

Jason

I like mine for on the go. It's nice having a hard surface that fits nicely in a backpack, but works on soft surfaces like a bed or dirty plywood. Don't ask where I've been.

But how long has there been a "deal" with $5 off and free shipping? Seems like it's been as long as I can remember. Is it really a deal anymore, or just the going rate?

I like mine for on the go. It's nice having a hard surface that fits nicely in a backpack, but works on soft surfaces like a bed or dirty plywood. Don't ask where I've been.

But how long has there been a "deal" with $5 off and free shipping? Seems like it's been as long as I can remember. Is it really a deal anymore, or just the going rate?

Who cares. Ratpadz > all

Anyone know where you can get those 'skate feet' for a decent price, or a roll of it? Provides a nice glide. That would probably increase the longevity of the pad, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back