Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

its one of those for me that ill buy even without seeing any reviews as i know their quality is always good!

I jus got a psssss3333333333333333 and i jusssss gawtz me ratchetz and clankers wrf edition......lawls

all joking aside, ratchet and clank kick butt. on a side when is jax and daxter coming to the ps3?

it will be a game day launch buy for me, i loved tools of destruction, and the DLC add on.

ive heard good things about the first one, but it seems too cartoony for me, im so bored out of my mind right now that i might consider picking up the first one

I'm not sure about this one. I enjoyed ToD but there were some seriously flawed parts to it... I think I'll likely wait for reviews.

ive heard good things about the first one, but it seems too cartoony for me, im so bored out of my mind right now that i might consider picking up the first one

Get it! It's definitely a great game. I thought the same as you about the style of the game was a bit too cartooney, but you'll end up loving it in the end...and asking for more.

Sucks they never added trophy support to it though.

I wouldnt say its cartoony. Tools of Dustruction had an awesome story though. It was my first Ratchet and Clank game...and i couldnt stop playing it. And im an FPS kinda guy...

I rented ToD. Got about halfway through it. A very well done game, but not the kind of thing I'd buy. Doesn't seem like it would have any replay for me.
Crack in Time will be fun. The graphics on these games remind me of Pixar movies.

Back