Rasberry Pi Internet Radio / mp3 player

zeeDj

n00b
hello , me and my wife are looking to buy a Rasberry Pi Internet Radio / mp3 player with a screen and able to hook up some small speakers to it and do internet radio wirelessly and able to use our 1trig harddrive and our 250gb flash drive on it !!

BUT we cant find any one that has any for sale with custume cases or anything like this for sale one would think by now some one would have done soo we are not looking to spend a whole lot !!

just wanted something small it out of the ordenairy and different to use in the bedroom or to talk a about peice when company comes over if any one has any links where we can find a complete setup like this plz let me know thanks in reading !!
.P.S and must be able to recive local fm radio stations USA !

Last edited:
hello , me and my wife are looking to buy a Rasberry Pi Internet Radio / mp3 player with a screen and able to hook up some small speakers to it and do internet radio wirelessly and able to use our 1trig harddrive and our 250gb flash drive on it !!

BUT we cant find any one that has any for sale with custume cases or anything like this for sale one would think by now some one would have done soo we are not looking to spend a whole lot !!

just wanted something small it out of the ordenairy and different to use in the bedroom or to talk a about peice when company comes over if any one has any links where we can find a complete setup like this plz let me know thanks in reading !!
There are numerous custom cases for the Pi online. Also there are much more powerful options for the pi today such as the Rock64 and others. On Youtube you can find tutorial videos on how to embed a pi into an external hard drive case for example. It's so small it can fit into a hdd bay or the extra space of the enclosure. What is a 1trig harddrive by the way? :D

There are numerous custom cases for the Pi online. Also there are much more powerful options for the pi today such as the Rock64 and others. On Youtube you can find tutorial videos on how to embed a pi into an external hard drive case for example. It's so small it can fit into a hdd bay or the extra space of the enclosure. What is a 1trig harddrive by the way? :D

this is my drive
https://www.amazon.com/Elements-Por...5&sr=8-23&keywords=wd+1tb+external+hard+drive
.was looking for a vintage look like a old radio with pi in it i have speakers i could use or a home made wood case with a usa radio fm turner and pi in it with the hard drive inside of the box and then i could run a cable from the unit to my pc to upload files to the drive like my music files with a screen im sure some one has seen them sooit can use internet radio and FM usa radio as well and my own hardrrive with screen or even a 3d printed one

this is my old sterio i could use some parts from it for this prodject cuase to buttons on the front are all stuck to set the EQ settings and i cant get em to get off from trying to sett it to ROCK preset a bummber too it was a good sterio !!
.https://www.cnet.com/products/sony-mhc-ec619ip-mini-system/specs/

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Google knows a lot, perhaps you should try that? Or do you expect people to do your research for you?

Back