Rare EVGA GTX 295 Red Edition

erek

[H]F Junkie
This is supposedly pretty rare, EVGA is doing a Rewind Reward for 3 of them to exchange for GTX 2080s

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-GeFor...S9hZKmkN3vluGMJOn8UHXBfefD3koZI-6adIEYYlpPvIo

header_EN.jpg

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That's funny that you need THREE of them. The imaginary Hexa-SLI build lol

I had 3 of the 200 series and 4 400 and 3 500 + a 400 running physics. So the most video cards I have ever had is 5. Which I figure is likely extremely rare even on Hardocp. (recent mining craze bs not included.)

That's funny that you need THREE of them. The imaginary Hexa-SLI build lol

No, it's only 1 you have to turn in, they are giving away 3 2080's, so 3 people can win a 2080.

"
Contest Rules:
Is your EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Edition still running strong? Have you retired this beast and placed it into storage somewhere? Well you may just be in luck if you still have your EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Edition, EVGA wants it and will give 3 individuals a new EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING w/ Red Trim Kit in return! Just be one of the first 3 registered owners of an EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Edition to submit your information to participate in the exchange."

https://www.evga.com/articles/01290/rewind-reward-gtx-295-red-edition/

No, it's only 1 you have to turn in, they are giving away 3 2080's, so 3 people can win a 2080.

"
Contest Rules:
Is your EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Edition still running strong? Have you retired this beast and placed it into storage somewhere? Well you may just be in luck if you still have your EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Edition, EVGA wants it and will give 3 individuals a new EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING w/ Red Trim Kit in return! Just be one of the first 3 registered owners of an EVGA GeForce GTX 295 Red Edition to submit your information to participate in the exchange."

https://www.evga.com/articles/01290/rewind-reward-gtx-295-red-edition/

Ah that would make more sense

That’s pretty fucking cool. Never had seen that before
Looks like they may have done it with other parts like motherboards, as I noticed an x58 rewind post when I googled this one.

Would be nice if you knew whether or not they got their 3 Red Card recipients yet. Win the auction for ~$350 and instantly trade it in for a 2080.

Reactions: erek
like this
Heh, the good ol 295. SLI wasn’t that great but it was still a decent card for its day. I should of kept mine

Omg I had to actually google this because I had completely forgotten the gtx200 series even existed. God the memories are flooding back now and my brain hurts. I actually had a pair of GTX250s. Nvidia and their goddamn refreshes.

I remember my 295 as well...was so sad that Avatar didnt use the two cards and will struggle with it LOL

Well shit, I remember a year or so ago seeing an EVGA GTX 295 Red edition for like $50 buyout.

Back