RARE Cooler Master ATC-110 Case ends July 3, 2012 bid or Buy It Now

I'm not sure what you meant by this but how could you think this is even remotely the same case? Color is the only thing they share.

This looks like the same case with the exception that it has 5.25 bays that are external. Look at the grill and everything. I know it's a predatorian.

This looks like the same case with the exception that it has 5.25 bays that are external. Look at the grill and everything. I know it's a predatorian.

That is not the same case, as SolidBladez pointed out. I don't understand your logic for posting a different case saying you "found" it locally. "Finding" it would constitute finding the exact same case, which this is clearly not. Unless your intentions are to crap on my thread.

Last edited:
To OP, Beauty of a case. I always loved these and the Wavemaster back in the day. Good luck with auction.

Wow... love that case, LC! Makes my junky Cyberpower ATX thing look like a landfill fodder. Definately have to get on my Watch list!

Now that's a beautiful case. Too bad I don't need it.

Good luck with the sale!

Wow, looks simple and clean, like a Lian-Li. What ever happened to Cooler Master? I wonder now.

Wow, looks simple and clean, like a Lian-Li. What ever happened to Cooler Master? I wonder now.

Awesome case. The ATC-110 is probably my favorite case of all time. The designers of the ATCs went over to Silverstone.

Here's a bump for you.

Good seeing you on here again Mr. Miyagi!!!! Haven't been on here for ages but I strangely remember you.

That is not the same case, as SolidBladez pointed out. I don't understand your logic for posting a different case saying you "found" it locally. "Finding" it would constitute finding the exact same case, which this is clearly not. Unless your intentions are to crap on my thread.

I think that is exactly what the intention were. If not that's what it turned out to be. Free bump

What is rare about this case?
Why is it so expensive?

Someone gave me this exactly case for free and I used it for my boy's PC. He's basically destroy it :(

Beautiful case!

They sure don't make em like that anymore. Now they are mostly plastic :(

What is rare about this case?
Why is it so expensive?

Someone gave me this exactly case for free and I used it for my boy's PC. He's basically destroy it :(

Its value is really onto to a collector anymore.. An enthusiast would pass because of the heavy modding required to bring it to today's standards of airflow & cooling.. The only way I could see this actually being used now is for someone wanting to put together a period retro enthusiast box for the sake of having a period retro enthusiast box.

Edit: and thats not to thread crap, I was just trying to paint a picture of its "different" value to dragonhunter.

Why can't Coolermaster make cases like that any more? The ATC series cases were just works of art.

Because for they founded (or is it joined?) Silverstone and realized they could charge twice the price, apparently. The Silverstone case that accommodates a 4 x 120 has a somewhat similar aesthetic - Temjin TJ09 or some such. Lacks the classy door, though. Those just ended up falling out of favor in general.

I used to sell these cases... they really were beautiful. I had this same case until I sold it some years back. I have a newer black variation of this now and yes cooling & airflow sucks!

I had the 111SX or something (same case but with a window). They are SOLID and aesthetically pleasing....

These were THE high end cases back in the day. I remember people were rocking beige cases still when I got mine. As far as the Praetorian.. that was a clone of the ATC-201 which was painted in automotive glossy paint. CM was one of the first to use auto paint on cases. Mine was a little over $220 or so on discount back in the day. Designed by engineers before they left to start Silverstone. I still use it to this day and still get asked if I want to sell it by anyone that see's it who's in the know. Bump for repping the 110.

Back