rapidshare download program?

Gabe3

2[H]4U
does anyone know of software like jdownloader? where you can que rapidshare links so they download one after the other?

There are quite a few such tools. For a short period of time RapidShare got rid of their download time limits and only required you to download at a limited speed with the free service (60KB/s or so, unlimited, meaning you could download one file, as soon as it was done, you could do the next without waiting a long time as it did in the past).

That's all changed again as of today where they've reinstated the time limits; if you download a certain amount in a certain amount of time, the next file gets stopped with the "wait for xxx minutes or buy a Premium account" thing. Was nice while it lasted, I guess, but it's right back where they were in the past as of today.

Do a Google search for "rapidshare downloader" and you should find quite a few of 'em. RapGet is probably the most popular one that I'm aware of...

ahh, yeah i gotta wait 15 minutes between each file. i dont want to pay for premium, lol.

Back