Random stuff for sale

Tsumi

[H]F Junkie
Got a whole lot of junk that I just need to get rid of. All prices are OBO, but I'm pretty firm on the prices. You're welcome to try negotiating though, but don't bother lowballing me, or asking me what's the lowest I would take.

CPU:
Core i7 920: $130 shipped CPU only, $140 shipped with HSF and retail box. Ran it under water at 4 ghz most of its life, took only 1.28v with 6x4gb RAM to reach that speed. Of course, YMMV.

Watercooling:
XSPC Razor GTX 580 block: $55 shipped. Some discoloration on the copper, nothing that affects performance. Has the thermal pads, which might need to be replaced.
EK FC6970 Acetal: $60 shipped. This is not a nickel-plated block. The copper shows some discoloration, none of which affects performance. Have the thermal pads on it, but they may need to be replaced.
D-tek Fuzion V2: $30 shipped. Very good condition, has the AM2+/AM3 mounts, along with the LGA775 quickmount.

Misc:
MSI Big Bang Xpower full retail box: $35 shipped. Basically has everything except for the motherboard. SATA cables, OC dashboard, SLI/crossfire cables, and sound card. Not going to part this out, most of them are still brand new.

Heatware.
I accept only non-CC Paypal or Amazon.

Back