Ramp to Win Raffle - Stats & Smack Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lotsa people born in 1980..... Moose just had his birthday.... mine is next Monday.... and I know there are a handful of others out there...

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

My birthdays are on the 12th Nov & the 25th Feb ....... :p

As for the protiens.
Not only do the Melts & Villians run very close to the benchmark of 1.6 PpHpG.
But Stanford also cut the bonus in half for big packet stuff.
So they now run ~2.5 PpHpG not ~3.2 PpHpG.

The way to get a real points increase at the moment is if any of your boxen can run the SMP or GPU clients.
Change to either of those client and it will give you around a 4x bonus.

Luck .............. :D

so too late to ramp up? Kinda never got around to this... meant to try for 1 ticket at least.

Hey zim, give me a ticket biatch!

I have added ~ 30 cores and 1 SMP folders and my PPD has gone up about 3K or so. These new prteins suck as far as points go but at least they are being folded it looks like. I had my worries with all the melts for a while and people dumping them like crazy

It is strange to me that every time we run a contest or the like, some new slow folding protein comes out that messes everything up. :rolleyes:

[BRO]Alaskan;1030762976 said:
Between here and Outcast, Zim is almost producing as much as Flecom.

zim01= 77,311 PPD as of 6 pm CST EOC (total zim01's)
FLECOM= 73,207 PPD as of 6 pm CST EOC

One is greater than the other... :D

All the damn kids in here make me feel older than I already do. Just wait until I can afford a cane. Then I'll show you all who is the boss.

[BRO]Alaskan;1030763185 said:
I did'nt do the math. I just glanced at it. I apoligize to Zim for misrepresenting him. :rolleyes:

Well, I go around posting his pic in teenage girls forums so no harm no foul in my book! :D

All the damn kids in here make me feel older than I already do. Just wait until I can afford a cane. Then I'll show you all who is the boss.

Hell, I'm old enough to be your dad and I already have a cane;)

So by my math, it appears that I need about 500 points turned in before the curtain drops earn my 4th ticket, and all 3 of my SMP folders appear to be out of range of dropping in time to be counted for the contest.... though one has a shot, a C2D @ 2Ghz that has 51% of a 2605 completed.

I guess I have to hope that a scad of the smaller WU's get turned in today...

Looks like I locked into 6 tickets. Not bad for only 6 machines;)

I should have 509.64ppd, rounding that up to 510 I have exactly enough for 2 tickets.... come on baby, papa needs a new pc! :D

So now we just have to wait on Viper to drag his ass out of bed to do the raffle? :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Good job everyone! It was cool seeing the excitement over this contest. Props to Viper and Moose and OSUGuy (good luck to your Buckeyes in the dance! I have them slated to go far in my brackets!) and everyone else who helped make this contest a reality.

The best thing was seeing how many more GHz we added to the collective. Binkt, Bulls_Eye, 4DoorGTZ[H], and zim01 did some serious borging to get their gaudy entry numbers. Hopefully the boxen will remain post-contest.

Go team go!

Good job everyone! It was cool seeing the excitement over this contest. Props to Viper and Moose and OSUGuy (good luck to your Buckeyes in the dance! I have them slated to go far in my brackets!) and everyone else who helped make this contest a reality.

The best thing was seeing how many more GHz we added to the collective. Binkt, Bulls_Eye, 4DoorGTZ[H], and zim01 did some serious borging to get their gaudy entry numbers. Hopefully the boxen will remain post-contest.

Go team go!

Amen. Well spoken.

I’m hoping that unlike some previous ballot type events we won’t have a “hanging chad” issue:)

Here are your end scores and ticket totals.

FINAL

The drawing will be held 12:00 CST by Viper's mom. We were trying to get her to do a live drawing, but she doesn't want to be internet famous. Oh well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back