Ramp to Win Raffle - Stats & Smack Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone!

Well, Flecom is kinda in his own league anyway lol

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

ok what am i looking at in that chart? :confused:

You'll see an updated version here in a few.... Moose had me add a few things that'll make things easier to understand

We have updated the chart to show how much PPD gain each person needs for an entry.

So, my average PPD for the three months is 787. I need 302 for a ticket. Currently my avg PPD is 1388. Does this mean If I get 1 more PPD (601 above the 787) then I get two tickets?

7 more hours till my 1760 points is done :D, 2 more hours for my 186pts, and 10 more hours for 330 pts :D

So, my average PPD for the three months is 787. I need 302 for a ticket. Currently my avg PPD is 1388. Does this mean If I get 1 more PPD (601 above the 787) then I get two tickets?

No, it's set to round down..... you have to meet the goal to get the entry.... and meet it twice to get 2 entries.... Basically, you get 1 ticket for every 302 ppd you add.... you don't get 2 tickets for getting 303ppd

No, it's set to round down..... you have to meet the goal to get the entry.... and meet it twice to get 2 entries.... Basically, you get 1 ticket for every 302 ppd you add.... you don't get 2 tickets for getting 303ppd

Ok. so it goes, 302, 604, 906, 1208, etc...

Ok. This will be fun then.
That's the idea. :D

If anyone notices anything strange with the stats, please let me know. Also, let's hear some stories about what some of you are doing to raise PPD. Maybe we can inspire one another. :)

Is there any significance to the tiers as far as competition is concerned?

I'm getting my brother to install it on his machine at work and his laptops at home. I'm going to do a few "tech support" calls tonight as well to get some more family members on board as well.

As per Viper's request.

MooseEdit: Removed to avoid confusion. King, you have PM. Thanks! :)

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

Is there any significance to the tiers as far as competition is concerned?

Not really anymore.... At first yes... but after the changes made to determine ppd increase per entry, the tiers don't mean as much.... They're really just there to show everyone who else is in a similar ppd range to them

By way of explanation...

We asked King to create this so you guys can see how you are doing overall against the rest of the "pack".

These stats have no bearing on your entries. Just something fun... :)

Edit: Looking at it thought, there are some problems... King, I'll shoot you a PM.

You are missing Roman_79. He isn't in the list. If I remembered, he said he's in as long bluefish is in and he did post his badge...:eek:

Told ya, I'm back at work...:D

Roman_79 = Round_Square as his Folding name, right?

You caught me before I edited out my post :(

sorry

Maybe we should add in people's forum names to the list..... A lot, if not most, are the same.... but that was a case where they weren't....

man...you know what....if i could afford a C2D system....i would be set :)

im going to have to tell people at work to keep their machines on ;)

Holy smokes! Four of my boxen dumped in a single update for 850 points. w00t! I'm off to a great start!

First of all, Thanks to everyone who was involved in setting this up.
And good luck to all that entered.:D

Oh man, i'm gonna have to fold my main box on 24/7 and not game much this month. Luckily quake wars or C&C3 won't be out til afterwards.

The issues with the stats page that King created have been worked out. As I stated before, his page is just to show you were you fall in the pack. It has no bearing on the amount of entries you get in this contest.

Enjoy: http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1020

Its a great page, though it appears that the starting score is off by 1 [H]Folding update round - I have a 587 pointer dropped on the 7amPST (10A) EST update that is not accounted for (and is part of my start score).

Would it be possible to roll these back to the scores on the official page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back