Rainbow Six Vegas 2, $39.99 DFW Fry's on Thursday!!

Shit is hot, theres a frys right by me in Plano. I know where im swinging by on my lunch break.

*edit*

Id get more than one, BUT, it says limit one per customer. =\

Last time they had this deal it was for Assassin's Creed. They didn't release the game until the time that was noted on the ad. I showed up about 15 minutes before and got a copy. I know where I will be on Thursday at 5:00pm.

Neo

Last time they had this deal it was for Assassin's Creed. They didn't release the game until the time that was noted on the ad. I showed up about 15 minutes before and got a copy. I know where I will be on Thursday at 5:00pm.

Neo
Same for the bay area. What is deceiving is they said by 5PM (Assasins Creed Sale), but they actually held on to all copies until that time frame when they had a line formed within the store. I have no problem with special promotions but they should change "by" to "at" if they plan on doing it this way.
Pretty sure it will be the same ordeal.

Try getting them price matched at another store. The last time Fry's had Assassin's Creed and Mario Galaxy for $39.99, I just got them price matched at Best Buy. I had both games on the Tuesday they came out, even though the Fry's ad said "available by Thursday." Of course, ymmv.

Saw on another forum that fry's locations are pulling the same thing, "Sale is only good after 5PM". The place I called this morning had 19 copies at 10AM (and they indicated they are holding them for later), so good luck to those that will attempt it. I used the google checkout at Buy.com for 43$ shipped.

I tried to price match at BB and they said not until 5pm and they would call to see if they have stock. So I went over to Circuit City and they price matched it no problem. $42 and some change.

Neo

Back