Rainbow 6 : Las Vegas (Xbox 360) In game screen shots! (56K = Atari 2600)

theNoid

Supreme [H]ardness
Enjoy :)

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_2625_en.html

rb61.jpg

rb62.jpg

rb63.jpg

rb64.jpg

rb65.jpg

i dunno, i sort of doubt that those are in game screens, but if they are, hot damn.

hopefully this game turns out better than lockdown.

Yeah, there are some tell tale signs that they are realtime shots...if you look at some of the straight egdes they are aliased...this probably would be rendered out if they were not in-game...

The door handle on the bottom screen is a good place to spot it...as well as the fireplace/pillar to the left of the guy being shot up in the top screen...

Looks good anyway...

I wonder how much they are gonna remove from this R6 game. Hope they dont go and do the same as they did to Lockdown. While it was great fun it WASN'T a R6 game.

Torquemada XP said:
Looks like 3D Realms will have to start all over again.
rofl
anyway if it looks that good and gets some decent fps... awesome

WOW! Looks *very* impressive to me. After playing "the Outfit" it's almost hard to believe that's the same hardware running both. Hopefully the game has a good framerate to match those visuals!

Skirrow said:
I wonder how much they are gonna remove from this R6 game. Hope they dont go and do the same as they did to Lockdown. While it was great fun it WASN'T a R6 game.

The producer of the original Rainbow Six 3 on Xbox is taking over for this game. My guess is that it will go back to the roots of RS, and not be a total waste of time like Lockdown was.

It looks sweet....won't be good in my book though if it doesn't get back to R6 roots like tatical mission planning, realistic health (1 or 2 shots = death), and quality R6 story line. Hope it comes out for PC as well.

theNoid said:

DNF better hurry the fudge up to beat RB6 to market

The pic looks very much like DNF 5 years ago. This games graphics thereby SuxXors.

I hope the game looks this good when its released.
I remember how good the screenshots for graw looked when it was first showcased. (Better than the final version)

I don't care how this game looks right now. Unless Ubisoft Montreal works on this game, it will be total shite just like Lockdown was.

Bring back the Raven Shield style gameplay, and then we will be talking.

DragonNOA1 said:
DNF better hurry the fudge up to beat RB6 to market

The pic looks very much like DNF 5 years ago. This games graphics thereby SuxXors.

Thats some logic :rolleyes: . Why not post us some of those five year old pics so we compare...

I'll deem whether it SuX0rz or not... :p

Back