Raidmax Cpu Cooler X3 unprofessional review

mannyman

2[H]4U
I picked the Raidmax CPU Cooler X3 up at frys for $35 it was open box and cheaper than everything else in its league, better looking also, i was going to get the Evercool Transformer but it was $46. So lets start off by saying the is a stock clock speed AMD Athlon II X3 425 that is not unlocked, the ambient tempature in my room is around 55 F im using occt to test the cpu i hope you don't mind, also any feedback on what you wanted to find out that i didnt mention or didnt do right please let me know.

First envy the desktop lol.

Ok idle.

Starting the occt.

occt running.

Now with occt finished.

Here are the data sheets.

under load the temps peaked out at 26 C, the ambient tempature was a chilly 13 C, i also forgot to mention i used the thermal paste provided

The idle was 14 c, i have all the pics labled 14 c idle 26 c under full load, and yes the house is quite cold its crappy house lots of leaks, i dont mind it to much the rest of the hous is about 70 but my computer room is colder all year round. however its been cold in houston this year i have a bird bath frozen solid, about 3 inches i know thats not cold in the grand scheme of things, but with the high humidity it feels colder than it is

so explain how the cpu running can be cooler then the house. im telling you something is wrong.

the computer room was 13 C im telling you it works great, not to mention all its cooling is a stock athlon II

so explain how the cpu running can be cooler then the house. im telling you something is wrong.

He never gave any temps of the CPU running less than ambient.

13C(ambient) is less than 14C(idle). As is 26C(load). That's approx 56F(ambient) which is cold, but my house is currently 60F, so easily understandable.

:confused:

lol its cold in my house, its not usually this cold here in texas but everything is frozen outside with very light snow and lots of ice. my house is chilly i don't have central heating just space heaters im just not equiped for this cold front, but my computer is loving it

Back