Rage worth $15?

toddw

[H]ard|Gawd
It's on sale on Steam.... if, in reality it's not a better game than say Quake 4 then I'd think no. So, is it a better game than Quake 4? Quake 4 was decent when it came out....

I'm debating on waiting until it's 75% off or hits the under $10 bin somewhere...

Ehh. The difference is a Starbucks coffee. I bit, it's going into the queue.

If you have finished Fallout 3+NV/Borderlands/STALKER/Wolfenstein all ready sure, other wise no since they are better games which RAGE heavily borrows from.

I like it. People make it out worse than it is. It's fun. Just follow some tweaks, and it looks good. If they ever release a hi-res texture pack, it'll look really good. Fun solid gameplay though.

Eh. I'd say $15 is about the most I would pay. The game is really short and the story is not good. Looks good though.

once the release problems got taken care of, it has gotten much more playable

rage is prob the best fast pace shooting fps game this year. It was fun for me however I did not play the new serious sam so that might be just as fun.

I paid full price for this game and im not in the least bit disappointed. I took my time to complete most of it, I didn't speed run and try to break records. I had 14 hours into the game, and I didn't do everything. I skipped some stuff.

The Enemy A.I. Is breathtaking. Baddies swinging from ledges, then going into a Full sprint towards you into a barrel roll then before you know it. He's in your face. The first few encounters was a breath of fresh new FPS. This hasn't happened before, its new, innovative and IMO. Amazing.

Back