Rage commercial on MNF

TheWeazmeister

<a href=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/
Sooo, I am watching the Giants play on MNF and look at that I see a Rage commercial, with iD touting that it's the Best Console Game of 2011....nice! :rolleyes:

Let's be honest...the game is probably going to rock our balls off...and we PC gamers know we will be playing it the right way on the PC, so let the console crowd have their commercial blurbs. :p

Edit: I just hope my PC is up to the challenge! (see sig)

Let's be honest...the game is probably going to rock our balls off...and we PC gamers know we will be playing it the right way on the PC, so let the console crowd have their commercial blurbs. :p

Edit: I just hope my PC is up to the challenge! (see sig)

Hope so, it just cracked me up the iD used that "best console game" tag on one of their games..

It looked eh on Breaking Bad

You do realize that it was done specifically for the show right? IT doesn't use a light-gun attachment or any thing, there wasn't even a gun on the screen he was firing.

If anything it was some I-pad version or simply a video created for the show using Rage, it was NOT anything to go by for a legit gameplay video.

im pretty pumped for it.. iv watched some of the exclusive bethesda insiders footage and interviews.. it what borderlands should have been in my opinion.

I just saw it last night on breaking bad.... if that's how it's played... no thanks :)

also, looked kinda garbagey gameplay-wise, although I figure they were probably moving slowly to show of the textures.

I wouldn't mind if its' console game of the year, I just hope it's good on PC as that's the only platform I'll be playing it on, if I decide to that is...

I just saw it last night on breaking bad.... if that's how it's played... no thanks :)

also, looked kinda garbagey gameplay-wise, although I figure they were probably moving slowly to show of the textures.

I wouldn't mind if its' console game of the year, I just hope it's good on PC as that's the only platform I'll be playing it on, if I decide to that is...

Again, that's not ACTUAL gameplay they showed during the series. It was stock footage they used specifically for advertisement for the show Breaking Bad.:eek:

Should be interesting. I'm thinking I might have to swap back and forth between a pad and a mouse for the driving vs. shooting sequences. Hopefully that'll be something we can do easily.

I think we need to take Jesse playing RAGE (isn't it like 2009 in that timeline? Gas is $2.79) more seriously.

The lack of KB/mouse was sub-par even for a defiled meth den. And what was his FOV/toxicology?

I love the background song, Counting Bodies Like Sheep. It's a great tune for wanton destruction. :D

It looked eh on Breaking Bad

I noticed this a couple of times actually, I was really surprised to see it.

He was using a light gun, I think the actual gameplay was probably just scripted to appear on the screen and has nothing to do with actual final gameplay.

im pretty pumped for it.. iv watched some of the exclusive bethesda insiders footage and interviews.. it what borderlands should have been in my opinion.

So it has an actual story rather than mindless MMO-ish quests? That was the main thing wrong with Borderlands, IMO.

Whats funny is it wins "best console game" and not counting all the ports that come after the fact (doom64 ect), its kind of id's first console game. Kinda says something for the state of console gaming....

Back