Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.2

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The new Radeon drivers are here! The new Radeon drivers are here!

Support For - Star Wars™ Battlefront II

Fixed Issues:
Radeon ReLive recorded clips may experience green corruption or green screen backgrounds.
Radeon ReLive may fail to record when switching a game between Fullscreen and Borderless Fullscreen.
Radeon Settings may experience a crash or hang when enabling/disabling AMD CrossFire mode on some select Radeon HD 7000 series graphics products.
Radeon WattMan user interface may not reflect overclocked or underclocked values for GPU memory.
Radeon WattMan may not apply correct reduced voltage values for some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
Secondary extended displays may experience green corruption when resuming from display off or sleep modes.

Classic movie. If any of you youngsters have not seen this.... make it a top priority in your life. Roll a fat J and laugh your ass off for a couple hours. If you're still awake after that, you may also like Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, or The Man With Two Brains. All classics.

Yeah well, I do not see anything about the settings panel itself randomly crashing so I guess I will stick with 17.9.3 until that is fixed.

I strive to be like Navin Johnson in my daily life. That's in my shit/shinola DVD/Blu-ray collection.

Classic movie. If any of you youngsters have not seen this.... make it a top priority in your life. Roll a fat J and laugh your ass off for a couple hours. If you're still awake after that, you may also like Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, or The Man With Two Brains. All classics.

Goddamnit. I thought I was one of the youngsters.

Yeah well, I do not see anything about the settings panel itself randomly crashing so I guess I will stick with 17.9.3 until that is fixed.

Mine for almost a year now has had random issues with returning from monitor sleep mode. Sometimes it won't wake up properly without ctrl-alt-del to get up the help screen/task manager in win7.

Back