Radeon HD 6950 Power Draw at 1000/1400

NovaCloud

Gawd
Basically I have a XFX Radeon HD 6950 (shaders unlocked) card and have been curious to how much power I am drawing off my graphics card (est). I've been looking around the internet but all I seem to find are just power draws at stock frequencies for the cards. I know I could just go out and buy one of those power draw testers but I am just looking for a rough estimate. I do have CC at 20% and with that at 1000/1400 at 1.3V and the 2500k at 4.7 1.45V, (i forget off the top of my head what it draws but I was able to find that part out)I was curious to seeing if my corsair cx600 was able to keep up since the radeon is clocked so high. Appreciate any help that I can get. Thanks guys.

mining bitcoin at max stable clocks the unlocked 6950s draw just under 250W each

1.3v??? That card is definitely taking some power. Are you on water?

Nope on air. My temps never exceed 70C under full load. I know it sounds like a lot but I've been running it this way for a whole year and no problems. I think I just got lucky with a really good overclocker. I can probably get away with 1.275 but I seem to get stability issues every once in a while so I can cranked it up to 1.3 and no problems ever since.

Knock on wood here.... Lol. My luck it will fry out. Haha

Nope on air. My temps never exceed 70C under full load. I know it sounds like a lot but I've been running it this way for a whole year and no problems. I think I just got lucky with a really good overclocker. I can probably get away with 1.275 but I seem to get stability issues every once in a while so I can cranked it up to 1.3 and no problems ever since.

Knock on wood here.... Lol. My luck it will fry out. Haha

Wow you definitely got lucky. Imagine what it could do on water :D

Back