Radeon Adrenalin Drivers 18.3.4 Released

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
AMD has released the Radeon Software Adrenaline Drivers, version 18.3.4 today. The new drivers bring support for Far Cry 5, along with some fixed issues. Far Cry 5 unlocks in 10 hours on Steam, so grab these if you're rocking an AMD card.

Fixed Issues

Some blockchain workloads may experience lower performance than expected when compared to previous Radeon Software releases.
Final Fantasy®XV may experience bright lighting effects on some trees in specific map locations.
Final Fantasy®XV may experience an application hang or crash after advancing in game to chapter 2.

Looks as if Vega 8 drivers once again not there. Guess the mobile Ryzen apu drivers not important enough to be updated....and No support for windows 8.1 but we still have 7? What kind of crap is this? Once again I bought into AMD's hype machine....

Looks as if Vega 8 drivers once again not there. Guess the mobile Ryzen apu drivers not important enough to be updated....and No support for windows 8.1 but we still have 7? What kind of crap is this? Once again I bought into AMD's hype machine....

does the apu not run the game? cause i've seen several videos on youtube of people playing on their apu's already.

You mean you have hardware with no drivers or something?
(not being funny)
If there is nothing to update, why update it?
... although, it might be a wise strategy to say you update everything at the same cadance, even if it is to just change the numbers and nothing else... most wouldn't be the wiser, and it would look like you are doing something for everyone all the time.
AMD you reading this?

I have the HP x360 w Vega 8, 5 2500u apu 16gb ram 250gb Nvme, Sandisk 960 ssd. I bought it at the end of Jan. Drivers are dated N0v 2017 and those were the most current ones I could find and I got them from Acers site. They work reasonably well with a few glitches. The point here is that AMD is updating drivers for everything but the mobile apu drivers. I'm looking for that last little bit of performance...AMD should be updating these drivers at the same time..

that's on HP because its a laptop. keep blasting them with requests, email, forum etc.

Back