Radeon 5850 Availabilty

Yay newegg is getting more Cisco air 5850mhz antenna inventory!

33-997-009-01.jpg

That's what we were waiting for right??

They are up at Newegg, ladies. Let the madness begin! Just snagged an XFX 5850

wow. If only I could justify it.
I'll wait until the spring refresh and more LCDs with displayport.

Just placed my order for an XFX overnight, refreshed the page and the link was up! It says processing right now. Not getting my hopes up until I see that its charged and getting packed up.

-They are up at Newegg, ladies. Let the madness begin! Just snagged an XFX 5850
-Xfx ordered!
-got an XFX 5850
-Just placed my order for an XFX overnight, refreshed the page and the link was up!
-Ordered!!
-Ordered the XFX :D
-Payment charged, Woot! Definitely getting one.
-Payment charged, Woot!
-Thanks to everyone for all the detective work.
-Charged!!!!!!
-charged!
-In mail ;)
-Same, thanks.:D

Crashing the party late, XFX ordered :cool:

This is why I love the [H].

Indeed.

I was going to order one of those stupid antennas too just for laughs but they're OOS :D

Frankly I'm amazed that both of the 5850's listed on NE are still in stock. Is it possible that AMD correctly anticipated the relative demand and shipped out a lot more 5850's than 5870's for the first go-round?

XFX Version Ordered, My credit card hates you guys..

*dammit the cisco Antenna is still out of stock!!!

Frankly I'm amazed that both of the 5850's listed on NE are still in stock. Is it possible that AMD correctly anticipated the relative demand and shipped out a lot more 5850's than 5870's for the first go-round?

I think its got more to do with the fact that alot of people are still at work and the sudden announcement (No deactivated links several hours ahead of time).

Man I'm soo pissed my credit card company decided to lock my card for suspicious activity.... I called and they unlocked it... Argh! now my order still says processing

looks more like either Newegg anticipated or all early adopters jumped on the HD 5870 bandwagon so much so as to weaken initial demand for the HD 5850.

I chose to go with the HD 5870 mainly for the most powerful single GPU solution for 3 monitor Eyefinity.

Good luck to all with their HD 5850 purchases. :)

Man I'm soo pissed my credit card company decided to lock my card for suspicious activity.... I called and they unlocked it... Argh! now my order still says processing

The same thing happened to me last week when I went on an ordering/canceling spree trying to get the 5870. Got the audit taken off on Sunday and decided to give the 5850 a go instead.

FYI I talked with my credit card company after my charge was declined, they said a lot of suspicious activity goes down at new egg... regulars may want to keep your credit cards authorization dept. phone # on file.

I'm A OK with them looking out for me, just made me nervous when im sure their are limited quantities of this card.

I can see my card has been charged via online banking, but newegg still says processing... damn

Well finally got charged! :D for the XFX

I almost got a heart attack... my card never fails me and today decided to take a hike lol

Phew! It looks like there are more in stock.

Ok, just ordered one too. I feel guilty, but not too guilty since I know Nvidia is taking their sweet time now.

edit: Now I feel a bit better "Game Bundle: Dirt2 download coupon (game avail 12/11)"

Back