Radeon 5700XT Warranty Breakdown?

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
Does anyone have a breakdown on the manufacture warranty lengths for the various 5700 cards out there? I'm sure I've seen reference to which manufacturers offered 1, 2 and 3 year warranties on the 5700 cards out there, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

I started to pull the trigger on a 5700XT anniversary edition until I seen it was a one year warranty. I thought I seen somewhere where MSI offered a three year, and XFX offered a two year. I'm just looking to get a card that has something more than a year on it...

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a breakdown on the manufacture warranty lengths for the various 5700 cards out there? I'm sure I've seen reference to which manufacturers offered 1, 2 and 3 year warranties on the 5700 cards out there, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

I started to pull the trigger on a 5700XT anniversary edition until I seen it was a one year warranty. I thought I seen somewhere where MSI offered a three year, and XFX offered a two year. I'm just looking to get a card that has something more than a year on it...

Thanks in advance!
Newegg has a warranty tab for most products.

I just checked a couple of 5700XT. Some have 2 year, some have 3 year.

MSI, Gigabyte, and ASRock are 3-year. All other reference cards, including Sapphire, are 2-year.

Back