RAD II - Dually Motherboards

Audiophil

n00b
This is Q-500 tower with a mini-itx board modded into the case. It has a KVM built in and lots of UV lights and paint. Just about done. Let me know what you think.

RAD II Mod Page

case_side_op.jpg

Very very nice. I like the UV painting and the bondo working. A great system in my book. ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^the man who wanted too much

...got too much

looks nice but dirty but in a good way...

love the plasma ball

ty

I appreciate the comments. I actually had to cut out a few ideas so it would finally be finished. :p

Slick mod, I'm sort of doing the same thing except I'm lame and using two cases. I'm just going to be using 2 computers at once. Using a program that works through the network so that i can just keep scrolling off of one monitor screen and onto the next and use that computer and then come back. Won't need a switch or another set of keyboard/mouse. Btw, I could go for a cigar while relaxin' too.,

yo how did u do the UV stuff? I LOVE UR MOD, that was in my head for a while but i was never gonna do it

wow nice job!

ima send you a sack of fungi to eat next time you have some spare time one evening lol!

The UV paint was put on with a small artist brush and toothpicks to get the surface mount parts. Took a looong time, but it came out nice. I was going to use Smoothwall on the EPIA for an integrated firewall, but it uses a setup that partitions and formats the hd and now i think i want to dual boot that pc. I designing a "black box" now that will re-wire the network connections on demand so that if I boot it into linux it's be a firewall and if I boot Win it'll just be another comp on the lan. Sort of a stealth pc :)

Back