Race to 1 Million!!!

Okay, getting 6.5K PPD off some SMP's, im putting another VM up later, should be 1.5-2K PPD on that.... Actually, I got 2 more VM's to put up, one at my house too, so, I should be up hopefully to 10K PPD with that.

Alsom if I ever get my 8800GTS up and running properly, that should put me up better.

Okay, getting 6.5K PPD off some SMP's, im putting another VM up later, should be 1.5-2K PPD on that.... Actually, I got 2 more VM's to put up, one at my house too, so, I should be up hopefully to 10K PPD with that.

Alsom if I ever get my 8800GTS up and running properly, that should put me up better.

i also have around 5-6k PPD going to your name as well.. but since i stop my client a lot to play games its probably more along the lines of 3-4k PPD..

Current stats:
current_1027_11202009.PNG

Points entered manually so please forgive me if I make a mistake.

Got my second 260 online before I left home from lunch so there is another 7-9k ppd! Only one more to go and than my rig will be running at 100%

D'OH!! I just realized that I had setup my Linux SMP client to be folding for team 22 instead of 33 for the last week, LOL. I found out by trying out FahSpy and it said (22) besides my name. So I changed the client and it's (33) now. So I've been giving about 7k PPD to team 22 for a week or so now. Stanford is updating right now so I'm gonna see when they come back online.

eusa_wall.gif
eusa_wall.gif
eusa_wall.gif

LOL, this happens alot to evga, there are tons of people who forget that extra 1 LOL
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Bump for a race that is still going! My ramp is complete as I should be averaging just below 30k ppd :)

Just brought a dual quad xeon online I need to get it tuned up and figure out the -bigadv workout units to get some serious points out of it. Also looks like I will be able to bring my 9800 gx2 box back online as it's finally getting cool enough to run without AC -_- so I hope to be able to get about 5-6 gpu's online here in the next day or two.

11-23-2009 08:32 PM
We're running a stats recredit from Nov 12. Sorry for the delay in getting this going.

so anyone wondering all the stats were credited for the nov. 12th screw up..

yeah i know zero.. but i posted it in here anyways since some people dont read through all the threads and only read the ones they are involved in..

Bump because I broke the 1000wu mark the other day and this thread needs to stay on the first page since its not over til its over!

Updated stats, sorry if I input any numbers wrong. Also I didn't know the order in which people have passed the goal so for those who've already passed 1,000,000 I guessed.

racestats.jpg

Updated stats, sorry if I input any numbers wrong. Also I didn't know the order in which people have passed the goal so for those who've already passed 1,000,000 I guessed.

racestats.jpg

You guessed right.
At the bottom of the first post there is the finish order.

current_1027_11202009.PNG

I finished in 4th????
WOW I guess my 90k+ a day wasn't good enough!
And here I thought I took 3rd by over 100k.
It was fun!!!

Slow and steady puts me in the middle of the pack? In about 4 days I'll hit the halfway mark, and hopefully I can keep the ppd steady, averaging about 22k nowadays. A friend just bought a gts 250, if I'm lucky I may be able to convince him to run the gpu client, which would give me a nice boost for the second half. Fold on!

Just crossed the halfway mark! I imagine this thread will keep vanishing, but I plan on popping in when I finally do cross the finish line! Fold on!

See, in house comp is so much more fun than the CC

But, with all the new blood....

The internet connection for my farm was disconnected accidentally a few days ago, which was just a few days after the power for the room was accidentally turned off. Now I am looking for a full force attack, watch out Jcretask!

I am running well but its all I have.....Must look harder may find a few extra ppd in one of these boxen here.

I finally got my main rig back up. Hopefully I'll get back up to 15-18k ppd now.

And I take a nose dive :( My main rig will be down for half a day at least, which leaves my 260s producing squat. the raid controller threw a fit last night and I'm running a full chkdsk on the array. I was up 25 straight days so I guess that's what I get.

And I take a nose dive :( My main rig will be down for half a day at least, which leaves my 260s producing squat. the raid controller threw a fit last night and I'm running a full chkdsk on the array. I was up 25 straight days so I guess that's what I get.

25 days thats it? :p lol i got my laptop running EON(different DC project) been running non stop at 100% load for 4 1/2 months now..

25 days is pretty good compared to my track record

Back