Race for ATi X1950Pro - Official Contest Thread

Chemist Slime, I just passed on info that was passed to me by Killer[MOB]
Schro I know that luck. Both time I left for extended weekends there were poweroutages.

Congratulations, Schro. i'm sure when you get back home you'll rock it up to 200k in no time :)

And Schro claws his way across the line for 4th place Gasping for breath saying " power, power, turn the power back on". Congrats

byrce and schro... sorry about about not contact you guys. Been a bit preoccupied these days. PM's headed to both of you shortly. Congrats to both of you!

Viper87227 said:
byrce and schro... sorry about about not contact you guys. Been a bit preoccupied these days. PM's headed to both of you shortly. Congrats to both of you!

NP Viper, you have a PM back. :D

chemist_slime said:
By a mere 6 points. Sobe man! Ramp it up! Everyone install some Linux SMP Boxes.

Had to shut down the servers over the weekend for network maintenance, 6 CPU's back up and running now.

Congratulations to you four guys that finished!

Nice job!

I am scheduled to finish on July 4, 2007! Independence Day! :D

Just that: a gradual decline. I'm sure there are some cases where a few machines were passed over at the school district, or some private users may have decided to stop, who knows. It's makin the crawl to 400k race points seem to take a long time ... :(

UPDATE -

I've fell down quite hard in PPD. School's out so my little borged labs aren't folding right now I'm sure and my internet wasn't working at home :( I had to replace the modem and then that modem decided that it would be fun to give me a hissy fit...

Needless to say, I won the hissy fit battle. I'll have to play catch up and apparently that's about the only thing I can do right now :(

Jon855 said:
UPDATE -

I've fell down quite hard in PPD. School's out so my little borged labs aren't folding right now I'm sure and my internet wasn't working at home :( I had to replace the modem and then that modem decided that it would be fun to give me a hissy fit...

Needless to say, I won the hissy fit battle. I'll have to play catch up and apparently that's about the only thing I can do right now :(
I was begining to wonder how i caught up to ypu so fast.. So you are saying my lead in points wont last for long?

[BRO]Alaskan said:
Luckly all of my Borged machines (except for 2) reside in my garden or my game room
GARDEN?

Are they buried underground? :confused:

BLUEFISH44 said:
I was begining to wonder how i caught up to ypu so fast.. So you are saying my lead in points wont last for long?
Simply speaking - yes

According to ETA, looks like chemist_slime is set to finish to-day!

Go chemist_slime :cool: !

r00k said:
According to ETA, looks like chemist_slime is set to finish to-day!

Go chemist_slime :cool: !

Wow! I didn't even see that. I thought I was going to finish tomorrow. Thanks rook!

r00k said:
woohoo! 400,000 contest points here

Okay rOOK, enough is enough..... You've lapped me three times allready. and i have decided to hopefully finish before you have the chance to lap me again.

In all seriousness, congrats on your achievements, and your contrabution to the [H]orde and to research.

Congrats Chemist. I see you at 100,674 right now on Stanford. Way to climb the ladder
What a way to finish 6000+ points to cross the finish line :cool:

[BRO]Alaskan said:
Congrats Chemist. I see you at 100,674 right now on Stanford. Way to climb the ladder
What a way to finish 6000+ points to cross the finish line :cool:

Thank you! Couldn't have done it without you though!

Looks like you need something to pump out WU's on a daily basis. GPU folder (for winders machine) SPM folder (for linux machine) or both on VMware

Back