capnstabn

Gawd
Selling the following:

Gigabyte R9 290-260usd shipped
HIS R9 290-255usd shipped
Asus Direct2uOC 270x-145 shipped
XFX DoubleD 270x-150 shipped
Corsair 1200w PSU-$old

Only been mining with the 270x cards for about 1.5 months. R9 290s have been mining about 3 months. PSU has been in use for about 1 month. No trades, paypal welcome, local pickup in DFW is welcome. Selling due to mining rig murdering my AC unit here in TX.

Last edited:
Yeah, In Texas too and the electric was about to sky rocket with the temps going up like they are. Prices are good, be patient. It took me a bit to sell most of my cards. GLWS.

A/C HUH? I'm in Arlington haven't even popped the switch yet. We have windows and fans guess you guys don't lol.
:-P

I was turning on the A/C then got window fans to move air around my mining rigs and the temp dropped. Only time I have had to turn on the A/C is when I have to close the windows for severe thunderstorms. Window Fans help a ton. GLWS though! :)

I was turning on the A/C then got window fans to move air around my mining rigs and the temp dropped. Only time I have had to turn on the A/C is when I have to close the windows for severe thunderstorms. Window Fans help a ton. GLWS though! :)

Or just put them under water. Sitting at a cool and collective 42C. Then again only running a single 7970 @ 943/1717 :D

My two 290s are under water and they still hit 60C when mining if my I dont have a good ambient temp in the room. Oh and a free bump for you! If I was able to keep them cooler, these are temping prices!

Capnstabn, do you have any Heat by chance? Those 290's sure do look tempting..

Back