R.I.P. Filefront

Damn. I just got back into PC gaming. They have been my patch source. Like an old friend that dies after a much needed reunion! :(

Well that fuckin sucks, they had really good services, I got some of my best downloads from there site.

Oh GOOD there leaving!!!!!!!! So GLAD WOW another website that asked for your personal info gone Yes beer's on meh everyone. So tired of you cant play this game till you get this game patch here with username account email phone number color of wifes panties...NOW if everother website can close down maybe the interwebz wont beh so clogged with BS. Trust meh teh wez needs some seriuos cleaning up yo...word to your motherboards :D

Oh GOOD there leaving!!!!!!!! So GLAD WOW another website that asked for your personal info gone Yes beer's on meh everyone. So tired of you cant play this game till you get this game patch here with username account email phone number color of wifes panties...NOW if everother website can close down maybe the interwebz wont beh so clogged with BS. Trust meh teh wez needs some seriuos cleaning up yo...word to your motherboards :D
I don't get it. You register once, FF inputs that info for you every time. All you have to do is click Login.

Ha, I had to click "continue to filefront" above a dell add to see the farewell message.

I loved filefront because you never had to give them any info, you just find and download the patches demos, were you supposed to register or something

I loved filefront because you never had to give them any info, you just find and download the patches demos, were you supposed to register or something

I never have. That's why I hate Fileshack and many other sites.

Shit. I loved File Front. Never had to register, no lines or any other silly BS, and downloads where fast enough to max out my connection most of the time.

:(

Very sad news indeed, this was my go to sight for most game related downloads for the last few years. Hard to believe we'll never see that blue page again /sigh.

man, that sucks. Every since my fileplanet subscription ran out I have been using filefront. Awsome site too.

I hated how fileplanet makes you subscribe. Then if you want to download their files as a free non paying user there is like a 15-20minute wait to Download a file for no reason at all.

I can understand 30second waits like megaupload or rapidshare, but damn. 20 minutes, give me a break.

Nooooo :(

Filefront was amazing. Blazing fast speeds, no sign up, no stupid waiting in lines for 30 minutes... (*cough*Fileshack and Fileplanet*cough*)

At least there's still Gamers Hell

Well hopefully they'll be back in full swing when the economy turns around...

Darn. My favorite site to download game-related files is gone. Why not fileplanet? Why?!

I dont think you really spent much time at the site did you? But anyway thats to bad user hosted files and good speed for a non-pay service.

The world has gone to pot. Worrying times indeed.

Where to download now? Fileplanet, Fileshack and 3Dgamer are all totally shit

i think the publisher should be held responsible for easy access to patches and mods you cant rely on 3rd parties to host them

Wow, why the fuck are they shutting down? Economy? Man, that really sucks if they go. Their downloads usually maxed out my bandwidth and that was great.

This sucks man... I used Filefront as well and never had any problems.

Gamershell traffic might double lol. Shame about filefront though, I used them a lot through the years :(

i will definetly miss downloading 1gb wow updates in 2 minutes :(

I used Filefront at least once a week for something. No wait, super fast speeds, no registering. I guess it was too good to last.

Jeez, seems like just a few years ago 3DFiles bit the bullet. Why do my favorite game patch/mod sites disappear? I'm uhhh, switching to Fileplanet... yeah, that's the ticket.

lame it was a decent site. i really hope gamer's hell gets all the traffic and not fileshack or fileplant

Back