Quiet fan for TRUE 120 Black

If your looking for PWM (which the S-Flex are not) I would suggest the Kama PWM fan, has the same bearing at the S-Flex and at 8 bucks a pop, not to badly priced.

Do you have a source for that bearing info? The specs at the Scythe website list the Kama PWM as having a plain old sleeve bearing, whereas the S-Flex has the S-FDB fluid bearing. Not that there's anything wrong with a quality sleeve bearing fan necessarily.

Do you have a source for that bearing info? The specs at the Scythe website list the Kama PWM as having a plain old sleeve bearing, whereas the S-Flex has the S-FDB fluid bearing. Not that there's anything wrong with a quality sleeve bearing fan necessarily.

No, sorry, I was talking about the Kama fans, the Kama PWM does indeed have a sleeve bearing, however there is nothing wrong with them, you just should not mount them horizontal.

I noticed that the Scythe PWN has closed corners. Would this be a issue mounting to the TRUE?

If the TRUE you are getting has the metal clips you can mod the fan to make it fit, or you can get the fan holder that will work with them. All your choice, but keep in mind both the Kama Flex and S-Flex have open corners.

If the TRUE you are getting has the metal clips you can mod the fan to make it fit, or you can get the fan holder that will work with them. All your choice, but keep in mind both the Kama Flex and S-Flex have open corners.

if you decide to get a fan holder, keep in mind that you can't use 38mm fans. granted, the majority of the ones you're going to be looking at will be 25mm, but just something to keep in mind :D

Thanks for the input, i'll stick with 25mm. Dosen't seem very many people have 4-pin PWN fans. I know the P6T has chassis fan slots that can be controlled by Q-fan. If I get a 3pin 1200RPM fan and plug it into a chasis slot, would it be thermally controlled as well?

Back