Quick Question on Gigabyte 1080 Ti Turbo

I bought one of the ASUS ones and at the time I remember the guy at Microcenter warning me that they do not support reference water blocks.

I have one. Reference blocks do not fit. It's the same PCB as the Gigabyte 1080 Ti Gaming OC. The only block I could find for this card is a Bykski I had to order off AliExpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Byk...h-RGB-Light-for-Gigabyte-GTX/32827748867.html

The RGB controller that came with the card doesn't seem to work, but the LEDs do work when plugged into another controller. I just leave them off. I keep my fans quiet and the hottest I've seen the card when gaming is 50C.

The directions were in Chinese and the pictures were worthless, but if you've installed a video card waterblock before, it's easy enough to figure out.

Attachments

• Block.jpg
    Block.jpg
    885.6 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: JMCB
like this
Wow awesome, thanks a lot! I'm going to start building my GPU loop and you helped out tremendously. Thanks!

I have one. Reference blocks do not fit. It's the same PCB as the Gigabyte 1080 Ti Gaming OC. The only block I could find for this card is a Bykski I had to order off AliExpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Byk...h-RGB-Light-for-Gigabyte-GTX/32827748867.html

The RGB controller that came with the card doesn't seem to work, but the LEDs do work when plugged into another controller. I just leave them off. I keep my fans quiet and the hottest I've seen the card when gaming is 50C.

The directions were in Chinese and the pictures were worthless, but if you've installed a video card waterblock before, it's easy enough to figure out.

Hi jfreund

Are you 100% sure the Giagyte 1080 Ti Turbo uses the same pcb as Gigabyte 1080 Ti Gaming OC. I dont want to sped 100$ for nothing :)

Regards
Chris

Hi jfreund

Are you 100% sure the Giagyte 1080 Ti Turbo uses the same pcb as Gigabyte 1080 Ti Gaming OC. I dont want to sped 100$ for nothing :)

Regards
Chris
Yes. I'm running the Turbo with that block as I type.

Back